What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well that was disappointing. Without reasoning for no cause the eBay seller cancelled my purchase. Now I'm waiting for my refund of $80. I suspect they thought they would get more for the mold.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
well that was disappointing. Without reasoning for no cause the eBay seller cancelled my purchase. Now I'm waiting for my refund of $80. I suspect they thought they would get more for the mold.

no comment or explanation? just cancellation?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no comment or explanation? just cancellation?
Yep. Money sent via pp and ghosted. Not worried ill get my $ but it sucks. Was a good price. Seems like they closed their account too. Nothing else posted for sale and zero history that I saw.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the seller said they had PP issues and had to cancel the entire transaction...on eBay. This was after I sent the money and it was withdrawn from my account. Yeah...sure, okay.

They posted again to me saying they would list it again and I could pay for it....again. no thanks.still haven't received my refund.

Also....why does it say lapyap when I spell pay pal?

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So, the seller said they had PP issues and had to cancel the entire transaction...on eBay. This was after I sent the money and it was withdrawn from my account. Yeah...sure, okay.

They posted again to me saying they would list it again and I could pay for it....again. no thanks.still haven't received my refund.

Also....why does it say lapyap when I spell pay pal?
To dissociate tobacco from lapyap