What's new

Cigars that have Survived your Noob Journey

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Cohiba Esplendidos
Padron Anniversary (don't smoke them any more but I would)
so fancy bro.

the only cigar I still really enjoy out of the ones i picked up from before I joined up on BOTL and had my horizons broadened are lets see...

for one I'll just say AJ fernandez. I had picked up some diesel and MoW in some early samplers i bought and still like them fine.
La Flor de las antilles was the first stick i bought at JR and i still like those.
some CAO stuff, La Traviata is still a great cheap stick, Brazilia is good too when theyre on sale (which is like always)
...and thats it i guess? I dont mind brickhouse maduros i guess, or some low end Fuente stuff like 858 SG or cuban classics...but i wouldnt go outta my way to buy them like the above stuff

EDIT: oh yeah and i guess padron X000's although the construction on those drives me crazy and i really only go outta my way to smoke them if i somehow get my hands on one with alot of age

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ooooo bull city cigars... haven't had one in too long!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
They are available mail order through the Bull City Cigars website. The last time I talked to Jeff he said the business was picking up enough that he wanted to start looking for a factory in the Dominican Republic. So, they must be doing a pretty good mail-order business. You should give them a shot if you can't get to the shop.
Edit:
Nevermind I forgot you live in the city.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
They are available mail order through the Bull City Cigars website. The last time I talked to Jeff he said the business was picking up enough that he wanted to start looking for a factory in the Dominican Republic. So, they must be doing a pretty good mail-order business. You should give them a shot if you can't get to the shop.
Edit:
Nevermind I forgot you live in the city.
Hehehehe yes i do

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha this thread is awesome..I haven't thought about this..but going back to it..not many have made the cut.

1. Rocky Patel Decade
2. Jr Cigar Seconds :bigtears:
3. Nub (all of them)

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
My Father LE
LP 9 (fanboy me all you want, but the older ones still taste great)
HE
Nirvana for morning stick
CyB
Illusione Roth

Just starting to get into cubans more and more so my tastes are changing...
We have very similar tastes. I am curious, have you had any of the newer CyB through CI?