What's new

Cigars You Cant Touch

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I intend to smoke everything I have. Some just get overlooked for a while for whatever reason but I do have some slated for special occasions. One I already know will get ashed this December. Trick will be finding time to slip to the B&M after the new baby.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm practically brand new to cigars compared to most of you and not even thinking about it, I can already see a trend setting in. I need to remember that I can't take them with me when I go and at the end of the day, they're meant to be smoked.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I grew up where many things needed to be saved and perserved.

Don't play with a toy too long, you don't want to run down the batteries.
Don't use that fancy looking soap, it's special and needs to be on display. Forever.

That sort of thing. As I've gotten older, I realized that some of that line of thinking was just crazy. Consumable items should be consumed. This was particularly a problem when it came to gifts - if it looked nice, it had to be saved. Now, I use it up. Especially gifts. I figure someone gave me that special something because they wanted me to enjoy it's use rather than have yet another nicknack to out on display.

So what I'm saying is, I dont consider any cigar I have or will ever have something that's off limits. I may wait for a special occasion, but it will defiantly get smoked. Sorry for the long explanation!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
There's no such thing as a cigar I can't touch. I collected baseball cards when I was a kid growing up in the late 70's early 80's and for what? Some very prized cards that were at one time worth something became of little value, for example. Mark Mcguire rookie Olympic card. One time listed as $3,000. Could not sell one today for more than $10. My point is that cigars are meant to be smoked. Enjoy them. Some great cigars from just a few years back have lost all their mojo. Smoke em if ya got em. #aintnobabyass

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There's no such thing as a cigar I can't touch. I collected baseball cards when I was a kid growing up in the late 70's early 80's and for what? Some very prized cards that were at one time worth something became of little value, for example. Mark Mcguire rookie Olympic card. One time listed as $3,000. Could not sell one today for more than $10. My point is that cigars are meant to be smoked. Enjoy them. Some great cigars from just a few years back have lost all their mojo. Smoke em if ya got em. #aintnobabyass
I did the same thing. I still have a McGuire rookie, a bonds rookie. Worth nothing now lol.
I personally have no cigar that I won't smoke or give away. I just won't give away a smoke that someone else has given me.