What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed meeting everyone a while back and have been super busy since. Hopefully I'll see you down there.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
17th sounds good. I'll do my best to make it. How did you all like the jungle? I usually have a good time there. The raffle is always fun.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We had a good time at Jungle Jim's. Justin with his teal "Junior Achievement" polo and I got a good spot early and talked to some reps. He jumped on a box of Neanderthal SGP's for about $121 and a box of Surrogate Cracker Crumbs. Father and son BOTLs James and Justin met up with us after a bit and we hung out and enjoyed the surroundings. A bit loud since they put a speaker right next to us, so we were yelling a lot. Then the raffle started. We had a couple of hits at our table with @manbearpig scoring some Camacho cigarillos and another hit with a box of Camacho Toros. He also won a XL t-shirt which he promptly gave to me (thanks J). Then he hits late with an envelope from a local car dealer with a "super secret" deal inside on a new car. He is gong to check that one out and let us know what that is all about.

It was a good time. I will definitely go again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great time, got some good smokes, and met some great brothers. Doesn't get much better. I look forward to future herfs with these guys.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not so sure about the 17th now. Two herfs over the weekend in opposite directions left me beat. I am not a hardened road warrior like the Blunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk