What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Alright boys. Thursday turnouts have been pretty weak the last few times mostly only being @Mossome @Lapithicus and I. I am going to move the next herf to a Monday just to see if that might free some people up to attend. So for June our next herf will be Monday June 27th around 5:00. Again as always at House of cigars on hauck rd in Sharonville. If overwhelmingly mondays do not work for the group we can always flex to another day but lets try this out and see what we get. Hope to see you all there.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'll be out of town June 24 - 27, so I won't be able to make that herf. That might help to increase turnout.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
@Mossome and I are available on the 28th. @manbearpig was supposed to post an update to that date but he may be too busy with his new forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL. Yeah we are changing this to the 28th. Is everyone down with a change in venue? I say we get crazy and do the event that @MyFathersKeeper linked. I am a sucker for the HE stuff. Let me know.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Party Source sounds good to me. I was very impressed with the place when I stopped in on the way to the HBH. Hey Justin, isn't today the big day?

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Party Source sounds good to me. I was very impressed with the place when I stopped in on the way to the HBH. Hey Justin, isn't today the big day?

Yes today is the big day but this is a girl and she is stubborn. Turns out she's coming out when she wants to. We go in Thursday for another appt. if we haven't had her yet. If so they will schedule an induction for the weekend.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm in for Party Source. How do they do events there? Obviously can't smoke inside. So they set up a tent or something?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Yeah party source event sounds like a blast. Requested the day off hopefully I get it. Feels like its been ages since iv seen your ugly mugs.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It's next to hooters man.... Go straight off 471 instead of turning right to go to party source lol will run right into it. If there is a Reds game you will have to pay for parking

Thanks, Josh. I knew Justin would leave out all the important information. I appreciate you picking up his slack. Are you going?

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Thanks, Josh. I knew Justin would leave out all the important information. I appreciate you picking up his slack. Are you going?
That's too far ahead to tell, also they do take cc but if you want to partake in the raffle at the end of the night you will need cash hahaha

I am not real sure how helpful this is lol it's been a year plus since I have been to one of these