What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Man, Thursday can't come fast enough.
Oh so @cigarblunk is only a maybe? Guess I'll just leave any cigars I planned to bring him at home then. Riiiight.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm actually working only about 3 miles from HoC. Unfortunately, I'll still have to drive to Dayton and back first. Hoping to be there by 6:00.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I won't be making September's Herf. Unfortunately my job is forcing me to go to Italy... I'll smoke one on the beach though in honor of you guys.
I hit the like button. I just wanted to make it clear. I wasn't liking that you're not going to be there. I was happy for you that you get to go to Italy.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I hit like cause they are forcing you. I still can't make it. Classes started back up and I have classes till 8 on thursdays

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I updated the original post to make sure everyone is up to speed as to the date, location, times etc. I kept the October date a Cincinnati meeting but in November we are going to have to move the date due to Thanksgiving. I was thinking we could maybe meet at the house of cigar in Columbus as some brothers up that way have expressed interest in getting together as well. Would say the 2nd or 3rd week in November work?