What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh cool! I didn't look at the original post. That sounds like fun! I am Def down for a little road trip! Just let me know when it's going to be and I will be there. If any cincy, northern KY or east Indy people need a ride to that one I have space for a couple. As long as you don't mind riding in a vehicle that smells like cigars :)

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, Trick-or-Treat night in Columbus. They make a huge announcement every couple of years that they are going to "standardize" the night in the 31st, until it falls on the weekend and then they go back to the previous week. I checked Dayton and Cincy and you guys are good as yours is on the 31st. I had some Halloween themed bombs ready too dang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Sucks to hear that, Christopher. I'd be cool with moving it up to the 22nd. Hell, I'd probably be ok with doing both.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm back from Italy. I should be able to make it. I was planning on jungle jims this week with some friends but I can change.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey guys - do any of you ever go to the cigar night at Beer Sellar in Newport? I'll be there tomorrow night for My Father. Not sure I'll be able to make it up to Sharonville Thursday because of work.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm out this week. My wife reminded me that our puppy is getting fixed tomorrow and she works Thursday evenings so that means I'm signed up for doggy duty. Let me know if you guys meet again next week.