What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
After an 8 hour training session, being late and driving two hours in the heat, I went to the Party Source because I didn’t read @cigarblunk ‘s post carefully. The guy pointed down the aisle and I thought he was going to say: “just past the humidor, turn left”. No, he said: “Get in your car and drive down to the levy to the Beer Sellar”. Damn.

OK, I go back where I was originally and miss the levy opening. I said “screw it” and parked in the aquarium parking garage figuring I could walk it. Thirty minutes later after navigating a myriad of closed sidewalks and light changes that took forever, I found my way to the DE event. I walked in and @Mossome and @MyFathersKeeper greet me and said I looked like a sweaty, worn-out brother.
Ten minutes later I have a nice three pack for $15 bucks and a free Velvet Rat for showing my Drew Diplomat app to the guy on my cell phone that had about 3 minutes of juice left. Scott gets me some pizza and Nick keeps my beer cup full and I am a happy camper. I only had about 90 minutes in there but it was a lot of fun. I wish they had that kind of venue in Columbus – maybe not - I’d be a broke boozer in no time.

Thanks for the hospitality guys, we need to hit that place again. At least I know where it is now and it is easy to get to from the highway if you know where you’re going.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry I missed it. I worked until 6... DE is coming to jungle jims on the 7th. So, if you guys want. We could meet up again, this time a little closer to north.??

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah, I usually go there once a month. They are packed in winter, but the crowd thins out in summer. It's a nice environment.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Haha, well. I got nothing. Usually the jungle trips are unplanned... I feel like every BOTL Herf I end up having other commitments. :( but next Thursday I'm in 100%

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
After an 8 hour training session, being late and driving two hours in the heat, I went to the Party Source because I didn’t read @cigarblunk ‘s post carefully. The guy pointed down the aisle and I thought he was going to say: “just past the humidor, turn left”. No, he said: “Get in your car and drive down to the levy to the Beer Sellar”. Damn.

OK, I go back where I was originally and miss the levy opening. I said “screw it” and parked in the aquarium parking garage figuring I could walk it. Thirty minutes later after navigating a myriad of closed sidewalks and light changes that took forever, I found my way to the DE event. I walked in and @Mossome and @MyFathersKeeper greet me and said I looked like a sweaty, worn-out brother.
Ten minutes later I have a nice three pack for $15 bucks and a free Velvet Rat for showing my Drew Diplomat app to the guy on my cell phone that had about 3 minutes of juice left. Scott gets me some pizza and Nick keeps my beer cup full and I am a happy camper. I only had about 90 minutes in there but it was a lot of fun. I wish they had that kind of venue in Columbus – maybe not - I’d be a broke boozer in no time.

Thanks for the hospitality guys, we need to hit that place again. At least I know where it is now and it is easy to get to from the highway if you know where you’re going.
Glad you made it! Especially since it's further than the regular Cincy meetup. Pretty lucky that that's my weekly spot. And the Velvet Rat was a very nice surprise.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I don't want to say yes, because I'm sure you would immediately back out, so I am a definite maybe.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know it's been a while since I've shown up anywhere, but our hand to hand combat treaty is still in effect. Basically my lack of preparation has caused this. Feel free to fight amongst yourselves. But I have a white flag in the air... that is all.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I sadly am going to have to bow out of yet another Herf opportunity. Too much shit going on when I got home today to even attempt to bring it up with the wife. Sorry boys. Have a great time.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am not going to make it either. Found out last night we have company comi,g over for dinner tonight.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ah, Blunk and Justin2 make it and we can't? Weak showing my friends. Here's an idea: Justin tell your wife now that we are going to have a herf on the last Thursday of this month. July 28. You tell her, and maybe whisper it to her a couple of times over the next couple of weeks - maybe while she is sleeping. Make sure it is good and set in there.

Just messin' with you. I know the second child is a very big adjustment. Even bigger than the first you are probably finding out about now.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have updated the first post. I WILL be in attendance on the 28th. Hopefully, at that time we will all be more adjusted to the baby. On top of everything we have going on we have a showing tomorrow and I had to get the house ready as it looked as though a tornado ripped through it. See you fine gentlemen on the 28th.