What's new

Clash of Clans

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Geez - you guys are good! I'm still in the learning stages. I just got enough gold to upgrade my town hall to level 5. What is farming & how do you do it? How do you get the troops to defend your village when someone attacks it?

I'm in the "cigar boys" clan now. The leaders look pretty good to me, but what do I know. Someone start a BOTL clan!

Can we then attack the cigar boys? hehe
I don't think it lets you pick the people you attack, I could be wrong though.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Up until just recently I left my th outside of the walls away from everything so it's easy to destroy. This gets you a shield and hopefully dont get your loot stolen.
Farming is just going after loot with not trying to beat the person. Usually can be done with inexpensive troops. Once you get higher you have no choice but to use bigger troops. I'm finally at a point now where it's difficult for someone to get me 50%. But usually happens once a week. Find a cup level where you comfortable stealing loot and stay there. I now hover around 2000. Once i get to 2100 i throw a couple to go back down.

Mike

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Almost forgot the most important thing. Max out everything you can at you town hall level before upgrading your town hall. Makes life much easier. Too many people upgrade too fast only to realize they can never get ahead

Mike

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Up until just recently I left my th outside of the walls away from everything so it's easy to destroy. This gets you a shield and hopefully dont get your loot stolen.
Farming is just going after loot with not trying to beat the person. Usually can be done with inexpensive troops. Once you get higher you have no choice but to use bigger troops. I'm finally at a point now where it's difficult for someone to get me 50%. But usually happens once a week. Find a cup level where you comfortable stealing loot and stay there. I now hover around 2000. Once i get to 2100 i throw a couple to go back down.

Mike
Almost forgot the most important thing. Max out everything you can at you town hall level before upgrading your town hall. Makes life much easier. Too many people upgrade too fast only to realize they can never get ahead

Mike
Gotcha. I was wondering about leaving my TH open so I can get a "free shield". I'm in the process of updating my TH to level 5 right now. Most of my troops are level 2 right now. Need to update my archer towers, cannons & laboratory next I think...

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
just started playing the other day, no botl clan? guess i will join the cigar boys clan eventually (need to start attacking people to get trophies)

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok I'm playing it now. Thanks a fuckin lot guys. I should be sleeping but noooooooo I'm hooked on this damn game now.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Ok I'm playing it now. Thanks a fuckin lot guys. I should be sleeping but noooooooo I'm hooked on this damn game now.
Don't go to the cigar boys clan. They kicked me out.

Mike
I was surprised they did, was told it was because they were tired of having to kick people out. They even promoted me to elder to help while they waited for the 30min period to end

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Mike
I was surprised they did, was told it was because they were tired of having to kick people out. They even promoted me to elder to help while they waited for the 30min period to end
Wait.... so they kicked him out because they were tired of having to kick people out?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0

Mike
Wait.... so they kicked him out because they were tired of having to kick people out?

unfortunately 50+ trolls followed him in cause he's such a bad ass I told them to just switch the clan to invite only but they don't listen so I am more than willing to start a botl clan if we have enough people

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Mike
unfortunately 50+ trolls followed him in cause he's such a bad ass I told them to just switch the clan to invite only but they don't listen so I am more than willing to start a botl clan if we have enough people
Holy shit lmao