What's new

Clash of Clans

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Are you guys currently in a war? Let me know before you guys start another and I'll jump in for a round.
nope, we'll probably start another war later today or tomorrow so feel free to join whenever youd like

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Dangit, my current clan started a war before I could jump out and don't want to leave them hanging, so I'll have to catch up with you guys later.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I wasn't heavy into this at first but once I learned to loot to upgrade everything I have really started to enjoy the heck out of this. I am in MizzouSEC clan and we do pretty good in wars. Have a really good group with some high levels.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Dangit, my current clan started a war before I could jump out and don't want to leave them hanging, so I'll have to catch up with you guys later.
CaT, if your game 'name' is different than CaT, let us know here before you request to join. Most requests are generally rejected unless the player is recognized.

I wasn't heavy into this at first but once I learned to loot to upgrade everything I have really started to enjoy the heck out of this. I am in MizzouSEC clan and we do pretty good in wars. Have a really good group with some high levels.
I agree. Until most of my troops got to Lvl5, I couldn't farm for crap and nearly quit the game. Now, I've got more loot than I can store for a couple days until a builder and lab are freed up.