What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
just a thought but with the recent update - clan leaders can now pick who to take to war. before the update, i can understand the need for separate clans be it: farming and war clan, but now with the new clan war opt-in/out, would it make sense to combine the clans?

currently, BOB BOTL has 8 members and BOTL has 22 members. the max per clan is 50 members, so we should have plenty of room.
just wondering what everyone else thinks.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
just a thought but with the recent update - clan leaders can now pick who to take to war. before the update, i can understand the need for separate clans be it: farming and war clan, but now with the new clan war opt-in/out, would it make sense to combine the clans?

currently, BOB BOTL has 8 members and BOTL has 22 members. the max per clan is 50 members, so we should have plenty of room.
just wondering what everyone else thinks.
I think this is a great idea.
Note...we've been fooling around with two wars a week. I don't know if that makes it better or worse for those that want to opt in and out....takes a little more attention...but, if that attention is solid, we'll have a good chance at solid participation every war -- no matter how many are attacking.
Another note...or rather a question....does anyone know if the war-matching AI compares the 'active' warriors, or entire clan?

In other words.....if the 'lower' ten are the only ones who want to war today, will the CoC match-up software consider just those ten when it looks for a match, or will it compare the 'average level' of the entire clan?

-choporoz

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You been talking to Paul? :)

Mojo, whadaya think?

I say c'mon over....there's room for all youse guys....We currently have a trophy requirement of 1000. Not sure how much lower we want that to go.....guys?

If you use your attacks in wars that you're rostered in, well, then I'm good. If you'll be away during a war, I strongly suggest trying to remember to opt out prior to start time.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
You been talking to Paul? :)

Mojo, whadaya think?

I say c'mon over....there's room for all youse guys....We currently have a trophy requirement of 1000. Not sure how much lower we want that to go.....guys?

If you use your attacks in wars that you're rostered in, well, then I'm good. If you'll be away during a war, I strongly suggest trying to remember to opt out prior to start time.
I don't have any issues with anyone joining, we can lower the trophy requirement if needed, just let me know how low. I also don't have any issue if people would like to join the other clan, I'm good with whatever you guys would like to do

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I think this is a great idea.
Note...we've been fooling around with two wars a week. I don't know if that makes it better or worse for those that want to opt in and out....takes a little more attention...but, if that attention is solid, we'll have a good chance at solid participation every war -- no matter how many are attacking.
Another note...or rather a question....does anyone know if the war-matching AI compares the 'active' warriors, or entire clan?

In other words.....if the 'lower' ten are the only ones who want to war today, will the CoC match-up software consider just those ten when it looks for a match, or will it compare the 'average level' of the entire clan?

-choporoz
sounds like a plan, i'm going to switch over so look out for an invite from C-P2O. I'm curious to how that clan war opt-out feature works.
also @Dave i'm not sure how the war-matching AI works, sometimes the matchups are brutally one sided, wonder if clan record plays a factor at all, who knows.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I started a new clan yesterday. My old clan disolved after 89 war wins. We looking forexperienced th8+ players. Clan name is FOXHOUND. Clan code #9plrv80q