Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Tailspin
1 1/2 oz London Dry Gin
1 oz sweet Vermouth
1 oz Green Chartreuse
1 dash Orange Bitters
Garnish with Lemon twist
Mix in mixing glass, add ice, chill and pour into a chilled coupe that has been rinsed in Campari. Disposed of the small amount of Campari left after rinsing glass.

IMG_4400.jpg

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I like to keep my drink fairly simple
Whiskey (Bourbon) sour.

2 ounces Bourbon
About 3/4 ounce to 1 ounce lemon juice
About 3/4 ounce to 1 ounce lime juice
1 to 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup

You can shake over ice, or just pour over ice, if you'd like but since I keep my whiskey in the freezer no ice is needed and I top it off with just a little bit of cold water and call it good.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some Brown Derby's on an early spring like afternoon here at Happily EverAfter. made with Old Grandad Bottled-in-Bond.
View attachment 90513 View attachment 90514
Nice.
My local hooch monger keeps OGD BIB on the shelf to appease me. He claims he sells much more of the 114 and the 86 versions which strikes me as odd. The BIB is much tastier than the weaker version.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The Revolver
2 oz bourbon
1/2 oz coffee liquor
2 dashes of orange bitters

Mix in mixing glass with ice. Strain and pour into coupe glass and garnish with orange peel twist after expressing the oils. A vanilla bomb and with the orange taste like a dream sickle with a kick. A good friend of mine made some home made "kuhlua". Did a super job and that is the coffee liquor I used in this cocktail.
IMG_4715.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The Revolver
2 oz bourbon
1/2 oz coffee liquor
2 dashes of orange bitters

Mix in mixing glass with ice. Strain and pour into coupe glass and garnish with orange peel twist after expressing the oils. A vanilla bomb and with the orange taste like a dream sickle with a kick. A good friend of mine made some home made "kuhlua". Did a super job and that is the coffee liquor I used in this cocktail.
View attachment 90596
I now have something to use the bottle of Kahlua my wife bought me randomly! This sounds excellent and I will have plenty of orange peels with the fruit ripe on the tree in the yard . Thank you Dave!!