What's new

Cocktail Recipe Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When it's cold out I like to make a nightcap with Drambuie and whole milk. 1-2 parts Drambuie and 2-3 parts milk depending on how strong you like to mix things. Recipe is courtesy of a Dr I used to see (old guy that was hilarious). You will sleep like a baby guaranteed.
Heh. Years ago I used to do something similar some evenings except instead of Drambuie I used Kahlua. Surprisingly good and yes, helps you nod off a little easier. :sleep:

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Nochera

2 oz High West Whiskey Campfire (a blend of Bourbon, Rye, and Scotch)

3/4 oz Averna Amaro

3/4 oz Campari

Tequila rinse

This is delicious! The Campfire adds a great smokiness from the peaty Scotch, perfectly balanced by the sweet bitterness of the Amaro and Campari. Mezcal is usually used for the rinse but Tequila works fine.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I tend to drink Bourbon straight, Scootch straight, and tequila straight no ice. Honeslty if you are drinking fine spirits why dilute it with ice, or foo foo sauces.

My daily cocktail mix is a PBR Beer over a Glass of Crushed Ice. I know that is strange, but I like beer over ice, if it is really great beer like Moose Drool, or XX Dark, no ice nessessary, but it has to be very cold.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I like ice cold beer. The colder without freezing the better especially on a hot day you can just feel it being absorbed. But freeze the mug or use a cooler it does sound strange to put ice in beer but i put ice in milk so we are just as strange as one another i geuss

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly I was never much of a tiquella drinker till I had some sample of some good Tiquelladritiquella. Why would find you delete good spirits. I understand why you delete 10 High Bourbon that is like drinking gasoline, and bites like it is burning/.