What's new

Cohiba Behike 56 Review

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
looks real to me, can someone point out what I might be missing?
Also, this could be lighting, but the Indian head hologram just doesn't look right. Too much yellow, and not enough rainbow reflection, and more telling, it's missing the ridge lines inside the outer head.
The hologram isn't really a hologram that's why it doesn't look right. In different lighting the little head should disappear and reappear. His looks to be just a double print. It's so damn deceiving but these are getting pretty good at faking these.
good point, he'll have to confirm about the hologram or try posting other pictures, but based on what you and ninja pointed out about it and going back and looking at the hologram again, i see what your talking about. although I'm not writing off that it just didnt show up right with the camera just yet, but maybe i should since he only paid 15 for it since thats a red flag as well

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
All the Behikes have just 1 and a partial square between the top of the head and the ponytail and also where the ponytail ends there should be just 1 square under it (in line with the high angle of the "neck") and then 1 to the left and 1 above that 1 and a sliver of 1 square touching the high point of the neck. But the black outline around the ENTIRE head is the dead give away. I haven't seen a fake yet that has it all the way around like it should be. And the price is so far out of line it's crazy! It would be like going to buy a Camry and the dealer pulling you into the back room and offering you a new Lexus for the $20,000. LOL!! Just ain't going to happen!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
He admitted to me he only paid $15..... so maybe a fake
They are at least 30-40 dollars legit retail, so to me, that says it all....
Almost hate to tell my brother in law and sound unappreciated but better to do so, sorry for the review
Definitely don't be sorry! This is good for us all to see and learn from. And it's debatable when telling but if your brother is going to buy them again, stop him. If he's not, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Here is a side by side to compare them better.

You can see the black boarder is missing around the head.
I don't see any sign of a head inside of the head.
The real one BEHIKE is centered in its box, goldwings is to the left.
The real one the white boxes are spaced nicely and evenly between the 2 gold strips.
Goldwings is missing the markings on the white tab to the left.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Lol, thanks yodiis that helps, I see what u all are talking about though, I shall withdraw my skepticism :)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I had the exact same fake and smoked it as well believing it was real. I was schooled by KoreanCowboy. Don't feel bad mine was exactly the same to the letter. It wasn't a bad smoke but I'm glad it was fake because I was disappointed in it and now I know a Behike might actually be worth the money. At least the pipe dream is still alive.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Almost hate to tell my brother in law and sound unappreciated but better to do so, sorry for the review
I agree with the majority here:
1. If he's likely to buy again, tell him so he doesn't lose his money to a scammer. But if he's not likely to do it again, no reason to squash his gift.
2. Absolutely don't be sorry. Many of us -most of us- have been taken in by a fake at some point in our journey! Not only does your post remind the community to be careful, but hopefully this thread will help someone else avoid being taken in by some other "in the know" B&M backroom deal. So it's all helpful stuff.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
its probably all those alec bradley's hitting market.

Ok lame joke, you guys have awesome eyes for this stuff. This is why I will not be in the cc game for a long time or ever lol.

thanks for keeping us well informed

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
its probably all those alec bradley's hitting market.

Ok lame joke, you guys have awesome eyes for this stuff. This is why I will not be in the cc game for a long time or ever lol.

thanks for keeping us well informed
Hey man I was the same way until I actually had a few aged ones. I smoked a Siglo II from ATL yesterday and it was the first cc i smoked where i honestly though "this really is worth exploring". At least a little bit.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
No guys I have a hard enough time making time for NC stuff. With the family budget I would much rather keep buying those. Please keep them, enjoy them.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a side by side to compare them better.

You can see the black boarder is missing around the head.
I don't see any sign of a head inside of the head.
The real one BEHIKE is centered in its box, goldwings is to the left.
The real one the white boxes are spaced nicely and evenly between the 2 gold strips.
Goldwings is missing the markings on the white tab to the left.
What's funny the fake one looks better in art work and detail then the real one
Thanks Brother, good heads up