What's new

Cohiba Behike 56 Review

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
We still have to figure out how to tell our friend that he is buying fakes. He is the kinda guy where it's going to be very awkward.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Goldwing sorry didnt mean to make this go off topic. Nice review man. You did the best you had with the materials you had to work with :thumbsup:

With the family budget...
So budget CCs. Got it...
I really just wanted to commend you guys for helping out here. :tiphat:
I appreciate the offer, honestly. Please just keep them and enjoy.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Here is a side by side to compare them better.

You can see the black boarder is missing around the head.
I don't see any sign of a head inside of the head.
The real one BEHIKE is centered in its box, goldwings is to the left.
The real one the white boxes are spaced nicely and evenly between the 2 gold strips.
Goldwings is missing the markings on the white tab to the left.
That's a pretty damn good fake if you ask me.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Don't know if anyone touched on this but the head should also have a texture to it. Almost looks like a fingerprint inside of the woman's head... The one above doesn't have that

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Don't know if anyone touched on this but the head should also have a texture to it. Almost looks like a fingerprint inside of the woman's head... The one above doesn't have that
I noticed that as well but on the 2012 + release bands which looked different all together. Unless I am reading the site wrong.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I noticed that as well but on the 2012 + release bands which looked different all together. Unless I am reading the site wrong.

That band is for the Piramides extra but its the same idea with the texture on the head

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

That band is for the Piramides extra but its the same idea with the texture on the head
Do I see that now, thanks! Wish it showed up on their other photo that I used.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yep...

... and more telling, it's missing the ridge lines inside the outer head.
Also...
I noticed that as well but on the 2012 + release bands which looked different all together.
As far as I know, the bands from 2010 to now look the same. I've got a couple each of the 2010s and 2012s, and the bands are identical.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Also...
I noticed that as well but on the 2012 + release bands which looked different all together.
As far as I know, the bands from 2010 to now look the same. I've got a couple each of the 2010s and 2012s, and the bands are identical.
Co cleared that up for me, I was mistaken. The other bands was for the Piramides extra.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Co cleared that up for me, I was mistaken. The other bands was for the Piramides extra.
Yeah, figured that out after. Couldn't see the photo, cause work blocks photobucket, so I didn't realize you'd posted a photo!

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
this is the problem with cohibas im too afraid to get a box in fear of it being bootleg i got the same mentality about buying a single since their sources are also "unknown"

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If this is being sold at a back room of a B&M, might as well say which one it is so no one else gets fooled into making the same purchase.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
this is the problem with cohibas im too afraid to get a box in fear of it being bootleg i got the same mentality about buying a single since their sources are also "unknown"
There are plenty of BOTLs that can steer you in the right direction. A good BOTL verified a couple of sources for me which I had thought were good but wanted to make sure. Glad I did because now I don't hesitate to buy from them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have real 52's here, your first photo, label aside, gave it away for me. Just the foot of the cigar is bad, the outer leaf, the cap -- it just looks fake. I have two boxes of 52s, I haven't smoked one yet though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have real 52's here, your first photo, label aside, gave it away for me. Just the foot of the cigar is bad, the outer leaf, the cap -- it just looks fake. I have two boxes of 52s, I haven't smoked one yet though.
Kinda odd first post.
ha! Good point, I've been lurking for awhile, stopped coming because the forum kept crashing/going down - but it seems to be stable now - I'll introduce myself at some point, take pics of my stash ... I've been collecting/smoking cigars for over 12 years.