What's new

Cohiba behikes

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It is very intresting to hear how botl from us see the hole cc game. But back to the topic, anyone else thinking about buying Behikes?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It is very intresting to hear how botl from us see the hole cc game. But back to the topic, anyone else thinking about buying Behikes?
If the price of the 54's drops to around $300, then yes I'll pull the trigger. Otherwise just toooo exspensive for my blood.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Picking up the sampler first, then I'll decide which size I prefer and then order a box or two.. Hopefully prices come down over that span

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Picking up the sampler first, then I'll decide which size I prefer and then order a box or two.. Hopefully prices come down over that span
Good thing trying them all out! But do you dare to wait? This isnt a cigar that will drop in price ( I dont think it will anyway) I dont know where you guys from US do you cc shopping but I would like toknow how much the Behikes 56 will cost shipped to the us. Just post a price, dont have to post where you buy them!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

These will be on my list to try. I have tried most of the Siglo line and liked them all, I also have two of the Gran Reserva sitting in my humidor waiting on my kids graduations.

These would be a special occasion smoke for me that would be a lot cheaper then the Gran Reserva.

Best regards, tony

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Suckling is a joke.

but I still won't be buying these. The falling quality of the regular production in favor of the ultra special whatever pisses me off.

until they get their act together, I have no problem avoiding products like these.
Agreed on all points! It's easy NOT to spend $30-$50 on a cigar. Real easy!!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I smoked another 56 today. After reading this thread i just wanted to revisit the cigar. I have to say it was amazing. Loaded with flavor right at the opening. A very strong aged cedar flavor that i didn't get in the first one. Loads of cream and a A nice spice to balance it all out. I think with 5 years of age these will be masterpieces. I honestly believe this. Unfortunately the 56 tastes much better to me than the 52 which is kind of annoying because i really can't stand the size of the 56. It's just a ridiculous monster of a cigar but bursting with flavor. I have yet to try the 54 but that is the box i ordered and i cannot wait till they hit my doorstep. i can only hope they are half as good as the 56.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I paid EXACTLY:

BHK 52 at 27 Euro per cigar
BHK 54 at 36 Euro per cigar
BHK 56 at 39 Euro per cigar

The rate, at the time, was about 1.33 dollars to a Euro. And yes... legit.

Cheers!
:smokingboIt seems I got mine for a really good price!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I smoked another 56 today. After reading this thread i just wanted to revisit the cigar. I have to say it was amazing. Loaded with flavor right at the opening. A very strong aged cedar flavor that i didn't get in the first one. Loads of cream and a A nice spice to balance it all out. I think with 5 years of age these will be masterpieces. I honestly believe this. Unfortunately the 56 tastes much better to me than the 52 which is kind of annoying because i really can't stand the size of the 56. It's just a ridiculous monster of a cigar but bursting with flavor. I have yet to try the 54 but that is the box i ordered and i cannot wait till they hit my doorstep. i can only hope they are half as good as the 56.
Same here, I think in 5 years they will be amazing!