What's new

Cohiba behikes

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Is the 3-stick sampler available? No need to discuss retailers, I haven't even checked around for it.. How much should i expect to pay?:thumbsup:

Picking up the sampler first, then I'll decide which size I prefer and then order a box or two.. Hopefully prices come down over that span

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have been on the phone today with some habanist and this is a cigar that should not be smoke for at least 5 years! It is not made to be smoked right away and that is why some of you that has smoked them now didnt think it was good. This is a old school cigar for the people that can lay tehm away for a long time! Well I guess you know what Ill be smoking 2015!:)

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am no expert Ben, acctually far from it. But the bands in the pictures you have do not seem to be the same bands in the pictures the gentleman from LCDH posted. Also, is there a difference in length and ring gague? Your pictures seem to have some varince in ring gauge from left to right, and some length diferences as well. Of course, cameras vary so the pictures could just be deceiving. For your sake I hope that is the case.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
The LCDH are holograms right? I do not see the same in Bens pictures... could be the camera playing tricks...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yes I guess it was not the best pictures but the holograms are there and they look AMAZING! Also they are the same size and the ring guage is the same! I do think i know more than a little about ccs and it does not get much better than this! MAn I have to try find another box.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
The LCDH are holograms right? I do not see the same in Bens pictures... could be the camera playing tricks...
the holograms on the bands can play tricks. I got my box yesterday and when you look at the lady cohiba symbol at certain angles you can't see the hologram, it just looks gold. kind of like in this picture....

http://tuhabano.com.ar/tuhabano/Imagenes/behike.jpg

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yes I guess it was not the best pictures but the holograms are there and they look AMAZING! Also they are the same size and the ring guage is the same! I do think i know more than a little about ccs and it does not get much better than this! Man I have to try find another box.
Right on Ben, Glad to hear. Pictures can be deceiving.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They are about to hit the market here with an event by LCDH in JWMariott Dubai. I'm excited to do so.
You live in Dubai brother? I am thinking about visiting in a couple of months maybe, have some friends there!