What's new

Cohiba behikes

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I'm sure that Ben got the real deal. Remember, Behikes are being released again and the expectant prices will vary from $27 to 50 per stick. These are not the same as those released a few years ago, costing way more than these. The blend has been tweaked and is a fuller flavor.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I'm sure that Ben got the real deal. Remember, Behikes are being released again and the expectant prices will vary from $27 to 50 per stick. These are not the same as those released a few years ago, costing way more than these. The blend has been tweaked and is a fuller flavor.
Correct...These are not nearly as limited in production nor as pricey as the first run (thank God!)

Just giving Ben a hard time about his awesome deal....

..Even tho he said they were spelled "Beheekay" on the band....:)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Still soooo many other (ie - vintage) cigars I'd rather have in that price range. We're talking humidors on a price per cigar basis.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Still soooo many other (ie - vintage) cigars I'd rather have in that price range. We're talking humidors on a price per cigar basis.
I completely agree.

I love going after aged cigars, epecially when you don't really know how well any given cigar will age. (Most likely, a Cohiba will age well, but no gaurantee, really.)

With aged cigars, you can go after the brand, vitola, and year that you already know you will enjoy, and you're golden.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Life is not easy, my friend just emailed me, 2 more boxes if I want. Hmmm.....wish i had the cash to pull the trigger on another box.:crytears:Have to see what i can do without and maybe selling a few boxes. But I think it might be worth it.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Just got an e-mail from a great source and they listed their BHK prices as follows...

BHK 52 - USD 260.00
BHK 54 - USD 325.00
BHK 56 - USD 350.00

I am going for a box of the 56's. I am bummed i spent more than these prices on my box of 54's but oh well!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
LiLo said:
Just got an e-mail from a great source and they listed their BHK prices as follows...

BHK 52 - USD 260.00
BHK 54 - USD 325.00
BHK 56 - USD 350.00

I am going for a box of the 56's. I am bummed i spent more than these prices on my box of 54's but oh well!
Now that's the prices I was hoping for.. Glad I got the sampler first, now just need these to trickle down to my sources

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Nice score!!
I've only got one CC Cohiba and it's still in my humi. I'm afraid to smoke it because I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get another. Someday I hope to take the wife on a criuse and find a box of these!

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I recently bought a box of Sharks and a box of WOAM's at $250/box. I'd much rather stock up on those....but then again I am a Fuente whore...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Nice score!!
I've only got one CC Cohiba and it's still in my humi. I'm afraid to smoke it because I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get another. Someday I hope to take the wife on a criuse and find a box of these!
PM me your addy!

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Great review brooks! 94 is great! i fully agree! from the sounds of your previous post i thought you were going to give it like an 88 or something :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the BHK rings. The are identical.

This is the 3-pack we put together.

These are the BHK boxes

This is Cindy Ceron our Habanos Sommelier (in-training)

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
These are the BHK rings. The are identical.

This is the 3-pack we put together.

These are the BHK boxes

This is Cindy Ceron our Habanos Sommelier (in-training)
Cigars looks great and the staff happy! May I ask how much you charge for the boxes?