What's new

CoM Review - Cigar of the Month - Master Thread

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Give me a little bit Clint. I have a thread I started asking about San Andres wrapped sticks, it's my favorite wrapper. There are some gems on there.
RoMa Craft Neanderthal should be included for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Fratello Bianco
Senorial Maduro Natural
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva (Oscuro)
La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor (Maduro)

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Ok, apparently Warped El Oso Mama needs to be added. It is the lone vitola from the line that uses a San Andres wrapper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
hmmm... i could be wrong, but i dont think illusione has a sumatra wrapper. if we are going sumatra... id like to get aging room F55, diamond crown maximus, and the acid kuba kuba.

note 1: if you didnt know, the acid was added as a joke.
note 2: if you know im joking, please dont add it to the poll for $#!ts and giggles... some jerks will vote for it, and we will be stuck reviewing it!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
hmmm... i could be wrong, but i dont think illusione has a sumatra wrapper. if we are going sumatra... id like to get aging room F55, diamond crown maximus, and the acid kuba kuba.
Ha! I actually already had the Kuba Kuba on there. It stays. ;)
I'll go add the other two, though.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
It's that time again - we're looking for suggestions for the BOTL Cigar of the Month!
Let us know what you think our June CoM should be, be it a specific cigar or a theme for the month:
  • Do you have something you've had your eye on, just looking for a reason to buy? Tell us now!
  • Got something you love and think everyone else should try? Speak up!
  • Do you have any thoughts on something someone else has already recommended? We want to hear that, too!
The poll will consist of choices between different cigar blends within a similar theme, based mainly on your nominations here.
The winning cigar blend from that poll will be crowned our June CoM, then we'll all light up and review them together! (y)

We'll do nominations for a couple days, then I'll build a poll from that and fill in any gaps with suggestions from prior months that haven't been used yet.
Many thanks!
Clint