What's new

CoM Review - Cigar of the Month - Master Thread

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Illusione Maduro (Any size will work, pick your favorite vitola, I like the robusto which is the 88)
Illusione Cruzado (Never had one but I have them in my humi and have heard amazing things)
Fuente Anejo (Only because I have one)

I just bought a wino and am on a spending freeze so I'm really hoping next month is something I have already

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Maybe Independence Day Themed Smokes.

CAO America
Camacho Liberty
Viaje TNT/Roman Candle/C-4/Summerfest
Firecracker (maybe the series is too limited for choosing alone, but if we did a Theme and the CotM was by theme and not specific cigar then they could be included).
Rocky Patel Freedom
Those Presidential Rockets with the Eagle on them

Maybe American Puros or marketed as using American tobaccos to an extent, sorry I can't think of any American Puros (maybe that's a bad idea) but this could always be modified to better suit the cause.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Maybe Independence Day Themed Smokes.

CAO America
Camacho Liberty
Viaje TNT/Roman Candle/C-4/Summerfest
Firecracker (maybe the series is too limited for choosing alone, but if we did a Theme and the CotM was by theme and not specific cigar then they could be included).
Rocky Patel Freedom
Those Presidential Rockets with the Eagle on them.
We could even include the Lost and Found that is a Liberty lol

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
oooh... doesnt CAO make a sinister sam or something like that? goes with the july 4 theme, i guess, but im not sure if that is a limited edition or not. also, july 4th/independence day is only a US thing...not sure if we wanna alienate the non-US brothers lol

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
There was a fairly wide berth between the reccomendations, but a couple of them were Connecticut Broadleaf wrappers and a couple of requested brands shared lines with the same, so we're going with Broadleaf wrapper cigars for July.
I added some others that I've heard people talk about here to round out the list of 10.
Poll is live! http://www.botl.org/threads/com-july-2016-broadleaf-wrapper-cigar-of-the-month-poll.87198/

(edit)
And our winner for July is the RoMa Craft CroMagnon:
http://www.botl.org/threads/roma-craft-cromagnon-com-july-2016-cigar-of-the-month.87271/

Last edited:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I'll try to get this moving a little better this month. If a number of individual cigars mentioned follow a theme, I'll pick one that way, otherwise if there's ideas/ support for next month's theme, let's hear it. Let's start with theme or individual cigar nominations, though. Ready... GO!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Gah! I keep forgetting to submit reviews. . . . That being said, I will submit another vote for Illusione Epernay - any size. A great stick for summer (before it gets cold again)