What's new

Contest: BOTL you would like to meet most

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Good question about @Kloned. Last he told me he was taking family time and had some vehicle troubles
Kloned stiffed me on a trade shortly before he vanished. I was too kind and didn't leave him negative TR. I should have.
I think he realized cigars were not for him and went back to smoking butts.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Kloned stiffed me on a trade shortly before he vanished. I was too kind and didn't leave him negative TR. I should have.
I think he realized cigars were not for him and went back to smoking butts.
That sucks John. Hope it wasn't too much that you lost. It was a bit funky that he just disappeared one day. I know he had a big sell off of his stock and then poof gone.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
There is no way I can narrow it down. I say we all start saving and send out an invite for the 2020 EVERY PERSON ON BOTL HERF!

Seriously, plan long enough ahead and anything is possible!

But since we have to pick it would be the veterans just because I could learn so much in a single herf. Too many to list though you know who you are ever flowing BOTL brains spewing forth priceless information regarding our beloved hobby. Kudos my friends!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Wouldn't that create some sort of rift in the space-time continuum? That's what they say in the sci-fi movies...
no. If you travel in time to meet your younger self, then this visit already happenned in your past.

which is sadly why I know I will never travel in time, as I'd have already met my future self by now. :(

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
no. If you travel in time to meet your younger self, then this visit already happenned in your past.

which is sadly why I know I will never travel in time, as I'd have already met my future self by now. :(
unless I met my future self, and didn't recognize me. Which is a total possibility.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Aside from the NJ/PA/NY crew I herf with all the time, I'd like to meet some more of the guys from my area. I know @Mr.Draned is right across the river and @OtismyMan is in NJ somewhere (it's not a big state, he can't be THAT far). I'd like to meet some of the guys I've interacted with more lately like @acc05R1 and @ChuckMejia (partners in @Madcox abuse), and of course @Madcox himself and @Tag9485. Looking forward to heading back Atlanta way to hook up with Mike and Andrew @ItsBarbarino.
We need to organize a tri-state area herf for July or early August!
But in all honesty, I would be down to meet all the members on here.
Especially the ones that are fans of Big Trouble in Little China and Time Bandits.

Last edited: