What's new

Contest: BOTL you would like to meet most

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
No way to possibly narrow down a list like this. There are a few guys that I have had a bond with for a while mainly being from my class.
@ZippoGeek and @redneck_toy I have had the pleasure of e herfs with and would be a blast in person. @multi-useless and @luckysaturn13 are fellow Missourians that we may actually hang out one day if we can ever get organized enough to follow through on a plan.@herfdog just because he is Canadian and we have had a few good chats and lets face it, I am a dog person.
Then of course my friend @Mr.Draned who I have for some reason bombed multiple times for fun.
if there is ever a massive herf then I will try like hell to be in.
And Bob @hdroadglide is an awesome brother to hang with. Hoping to make it up to KC again for the Drew Estate event in November to hang out again.

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I have had the privilege of meeting (and smoking with) quite a few of the brothers here but there are still a bunch that I would like to get together with.

@sofc , @hdroadglide , @bdc30 , @Craig Mac , @javajunkie , @AlohaStyle @shadowcam and @cvm4 are some of the "more seasoned" members that I have looked up to since I have been here.

@Hoshneer , @TonyRome , @ChefBoyRG54, @StogieNinja, @zama80 , @bigbill72 , @jmartins , @Madcox , @mistaforty , @pbibby and @thejavaman are some of my contemporaries that I have not had the chance to smoke with yet.

and @atllogix , @andysc83 , @bakongzoop , @ZippoGeek , @herfdog , @Bondo 440 , @jonnylieberman ; @BoneYard , @Xavier Dredo , @Jesse , @Clint , @BenvolioMustDie, @Cigar Jedi , @acc05R1, @JuzCallMeDee , @JusBlaze and @The Munt are some of the newer members I would like to get together with. (There are also quite a few others BTW)

Last but not least I would really like to get together with some of the industry people that are here that I have not smoked with such as @J.OLIVA , @JonHuber , @NicaNick and @ssaka

Maybe I should have just said everyone that I haven't met in person yet?
I missed you last time Rupe but i hope you come through again

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No way to possibly narrow down a list like this. There are a few guys that I have had a bond with for a while mainly being from my class.
@ZippoGeek and @redneck_toy I have had the pleasure of e herfs with and would be a blast in person. @multi-useless and @luckysaturn13 are fellow Missourians that we may actually hang out one day if we can ever get organized enough to follow through on a plan.@herfdog just because he is Canadian and we have had a few good chats and lets face it, I am a dog person.
Then of course my friend @Mr.Draned who I have for some reason bombed multiple times for fun.
if there is ever a massive herf then I will try like hell to be in.
And Bob @hdroadglide is an awesome brother to hang with. Hoping to make it up to KC again for the Drew Estate event in November to hang out again.
I'm still hoping we can get that mid-MO herf going too, I'm thinking we would be a fun group.

What's the DE event in November? KC is a boring drive from the STL, but I'd be game as long as it fits with my schedule.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm still hoping we can get that mid-MO herf going too, I'm thinking we would be a fun group.

What's the DE event in November? KC is a boring drive from the STL, but I'd be game as long as it fits with my schedule.
Check outlaw cigars website. There is a north on friday and south on saturday. I am hoping to be able to swing the south.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
In only a very short time, I have a sizable list of Brothers I'd like to meet. Good chance over time, I will cross paths with a few who are within 200 miles. If I had to pick one, I think I would like to meet the founders who started the BOTL. Even though I have not even had any interactions with either Eric of Dave, I think hearing about how they got this place started and hearing some of the stories from the early years, including the trials and turbulations, would make for a very interesting conversation.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone (not a cop out) It would be great to be able to meet and herf with all the different BOTL.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
no. If you travel in time to meet your younger self, then this visit already happenned in your past.

which is sadly why I know I will never travel in time, as I'd have already met my future self by now. :(
But if you travel back the past will be the present and you cant exist twice in one present. You can exist twice in the same dimension however.