What's new

Contest: BOTL you would like to meet most

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
which is sadly why I know I will never travel in time, as I'd have already met my future self by now.
Ok i think you guys are overlooking the obvious. In the future Herfdog becomes a hypnotist, travels back in time & meets his younger self, and totally screws the herfdog kid's head up, then hypnotizes him to not remember. Then he travels to the future, to the time right before he becomes a hypnotist, and hypnotizes that Herfdog to not become a hypnotist. Which in turn cancels out the later Herfdog/hypnotist, who was kind of an ass for screwing the kid's head up anyway, so it all works out for the best.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Ok i think you guys are overlooking the obvious. In the future Herfdog becomes a hypnotist, travels back in time & meets his younger self, and totally screws the herfdog kid's head up, then hypnotizes him to not remember. Then he travels to the future, to the time right before he becomes a hypnotist, and hypnotizes that Herfdog to not become a hypnotist. Which in turn cancels out the later Herfdog/hypnotist, who was kind of an ass for screwing the kid's head up anyway, so it all works out for the best.
That's pretty heavy, man........

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Caveat: maybe this thread should go in General Discussion (?)

@redneck_toy is coming all the way up from Texas to visit me in Buffalo-Niagara at the end of July. Really looking forward to it. (y) Which gives me pause to ask...which BOTL would you like to meet most?

For me, the answer is far too difficult to narrow down to one name. There are just too many awesome brothers with interesting personalities on this forum. @Bondo 440 is one hilarious SOB; @Tennessee Dave is a big 'ol softie; @Eric is the mysterious man behind the curtain; @Stogie_Bear is generous in a homicidal way; the Hanfords ( @pete hanford , @Tim H ) always have something nice to say; and despite his constant ass-hattery, @CVAC085 is a BOTL specimen I would very much like to meet. My list could go on and on...

So...which BOTL would you like to meet most, and why? Whoever comes up with the best response gets hit with a nice assortment of sticks! :cigar: Contest ends at midnight Eastern Time on July 4th...
Cannot believe that I'm leaving for vacation on the same day that @redneck_toy is showing up:banghead:

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
@Stogie_Bear because his name makes me think he is a giant teddy bear who will cuddle and spoon me all night.
Congrats @Happy Idiot ! Anyone who uses the words @Stogie_Bear and "spoon" in the same sentence deserves to win this contest -- period. Shoot me your addy, or if you prefer I'll just hit you at the Canadian herf in a few weeks...

Thanks to everyone for participating! (y)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I didn't know whether I was going to respond to this thread or not, but I figured, "What the hell."

In all honestly, I would like to meat all the BOTL. I've never, in my life, come across a more solid, selfless giving group of individuals. I've spent my life in ministry and have traveled the globe with different ministries, and this forum has completely amazed me. When doing ministry, there are physical needs. You can see, touch and feel that someone needs something. You take with them face-to-face. This place, however, has blown my mind to the generosity to folks YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET! It's incredible. So, who would I like to meet? THE WHOLE FORUM!!!! But, that's not what this post was about, so, I'll name a few:

@ZippoGeek- He was the fist individual that bombed me here on the forum. He paints the "status" section with his daily and sometimes hourly smokes. Feel like he would be a solid guy and a great friend.

@StogieNinja - Just feel he has a "like mind". I dunno, just think we would really get along.

@Stogie_Bear - Was last month I found out I have a buddy that ministers at a church that is LITERALLY across the lake from where he lives. Think we could have something special (in a non homosexual way, of course, LOL)

@jonnylieberman- Closest person I know as a celebrity. Haha. Also, he seems like a down to earth, great guy. Would love to burn one with him.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Can't believe I just saw this thread.
My list is pretty extensive. There are a TON of great guys here. Like Alex, @TraderCigarCo. , I'd like to burn a stick with anyone here. This is more like a family than anything. I've had the privilege of herfing with @Ducttapegonewild and @'Merica87. They are two solid brothers. I've E-herfed with @ZippoGeek a bunch, and consider him a close friend.
E-herfed with @PamunkeyHub, and @EO80. Would love to meet up in person with both of them. As far as guys I haven't met, the ones that immediately come to mind are @acc05R1, @THEMISCHMAN , @ChefBoyRG54 , @HIM* (anyone that gets to live in Key west and digs Led Zeppelin as much as me has to be a cool cat), the Hanford Boys, @pete hanford , and @Tim H (would love to wet a line with them), @Bondo 440 (he cracks me up with his shenanigans) and @Griz for a deep discussion on the world according to Griz. @The Munt , because I've always had a fascination with "down under" things. Last, but certainly not least @sean, for some intelligent, yet I'm sure somewhat heated discussions on our differing political views ( all with a light heart)
There really isn't anyone that I'd turn down a chance to burn one with.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
@xddco is a pretty cool guy to hang out with. I don't how many of you met him, but he is a FOG, and his name is Capt. Tom. He grills great steaks, and has a wine and cigar obsession. He used to be involved quite a bit on the forum. Some of you such as @BradMc have met Capt. Tom on Cigar Safaris, and can back me up on this. Tom is the person who introduced me to BOTL, and I don't regret that all as its been a great place to meet good and "interesting" people.

@BradMc is also a pretty cool guy. I've met him before, and is very knowledgable and generous. Anyone who does so so much for OE has to be a good guy to hang out with.