What's new

Crazy stuff you see in nature..

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
My BIL in Tennessee couldn't figure out why he was having so many problems with his truck. He went out one morning and found a squirrel chewing on the wiring under the hood. I'm not even sure his insurance covered the repairs cause he's still bitchen about it.
I had red squirrels in the shed at my previous place. They chewed the absolute hell out of everything. Including tools, wires, A\C and extension cables.
What wasn't directly damaged, they ate through the boxes and packed pinecones in there. The sap and chewed-up material really ruined everything.
It all went out in trash when I moved.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I mentioned that my wife liked to feed a couple of resident squirrels peanuts. A female had taken up residence in the wood shed behind our house and stayed there for years. When we had the septic replaced last summer, I had to tear the shed out to make way for the equipment. Every nook and cranny that wasn’t wood was packed full of nesting material (including some insulation) and peanut shells...and I mean packed. We must’ve filled 10 yard bags full of it. I even found a dead youngster in there.

The male, he took a liking to my truck. Chewed a hole in my windshield washer fluid line. Bastard.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have 3 chickens in my backyard right now. They're the neighbors', and aren't much trouble. We don't mind when they stop by.
They eat bugs. And over by the wood pile, hopefully ticks. There's also a small gang of cluckers downtown that have been running free for years .

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hahahaha, I've had my eye on an X-products for a while....
Hmmm.... it DOES say "insect control" on the website...
IMG_3623.PNG

But it also says zombies, and idk that I agree with that. I mean, you have to destroy the brain to kill a zombie, right? I'm just not sure that a flamethrower is the best weapon to use against a zombie. Until the fire burns through the skull, all you're doing is turning regular zombies into flaming zombies... prolly not the best zombie survival tactic, ya know?