What's new

Crazy stuff you see in nature..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks, one of those things I'll need to keep in my bug out bag. Maybe not as multi-tasking as a flame thrower but a lot easier to carry!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We are talking about Zombie dispatch? I though the preferred weapons are bazookas and chainsaws. Never seen a movie with just one zombie so you need something that will either take out a lot of them at one time or something that doesn't need to be reloaded.

Back on topic

buck_moth09[1].jpg

Dragged one of these across my hand last weekend while cleaning garbage out of the azaleas. Blew up and blistered like a bad burn.
Buck moth caterpillar. They love the oak trees down here and can be real nasty if you get ahold of a bunch of them.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
We are talking about Zombie dispatch? I though the preferred weapons are bazookas and chainsaws. Never seen a movie with just one zombie so you need something that will either take out a lot of them at one time or something that doesn't need to be reloaded.

Back on topic

View attachment 116319

Dragged one of these across my hand last weekend while cleaning garbage out of the azaleas. Blew up and blistered like a bad burn.
Buck moth caterpillar. They love the oak trees down here and can be real nasty if you get ahold of a bunch of them.
Better to have something quiet to not draw others in (or scare off other game in real life) that you can use from distance... ;)

Ouch. I always thought those suckers looked painful... Hurt as bad as a saddleback?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Never worn a saddle long enough for it to get painful so I couldn't tell you. I've had some pretty bad heat rashes in some private places that can be uncomfortable though.