What's new

Crazy stuff you see in nature..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Never worn a saddle long enough for it to get painful so I couldn't tell you. I've had some pretty bad heat rashes in some private places that can be uncomfortable though.
Bahahahaha! I'm sure @ApeSmokes or @bwhite220 would have the experience to comment "intelligently" regarding that... ;)

But nah, saddleback caterpillars. Incredible pain. Way up on the pain scale. :eek: And it comes and goes in waves.. Just brutal.
saddleback.jpg

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Cool thread.

Saw this little guy on my sill a couple years ago. Just looked like a stray piece off moss after a big storm, but then it just started walking away! This is just a screenshot from the video (it won’t let me upload it), but if you google “walking moss” you’ll see more.

Thanks.

What the shit! I've seen a lot of impressive natural camouflage, but that's crazy!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well, I could explain it, but it would probably be easier for y'all to just read the book.
View attachment 116336
@bwhite220 , is this the version you have, or did you get the updated edition with extra attachments?
I don’t know that I have an updated version or not but mine is a pop up book with moving parts.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Also found these guys hanging out on the deck. My lot backs up to about 20 undeveloped acres, so we get all kinds of weird visitors. The last one is a pretty legit wolf spider that was in my brother’s grill cover.

If we had stuff like that my wife would move out, with or without me. I’ll take my bear family over those creepers.