What's new

Crazy stuff you see in nature..

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
first of all, when I saw a thread titled "crazy things you see in nature" I didn't expect to see a bunch of derps talking about seeing some of the most common things you could possibly ever see in nature.

second, I never knew about the dog toy dildo thing...knowing I can get buttplugs without having to be embarrassed at the sex toy store, my life is different now
WAY CHEAPER TOO!!!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
first of all, when I saw a thread titled "crazy things you see in nature" I didn't expect to see a bunch of derps talking about seeing some of the most common things you could possibly ever see in nature.

second, I never knew about the dog toy dildo thing...knowing I can get buttplugs without having to be embarrassed at the sex toy store, my life is different now
Hahaha! :finger::finger: Have you ever seen a flying squirrel?

You can answer when you get back from the pet store....

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Flying squirrel is pretty common, now.......how about a black squirrel? I lived in this city called Alexandria, In (i'm sure @navyvet has heard of it) and all they had was black squirrels, I haven't seen one since, but back in 2000 when I lived there, that's all you seen.

Now where I live, I don't even see regular squirrels, just bunnies.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Flying squirrel is pretty common, now.......how about a black squirrel? I lived in this city called Alexandria, In (i'm sure @navyvet has heard of it) and all they had was black squirrels, I haven't seen one since, but back in 2000 when I lived there, that's all you seen.

Black squirrels are pretty common in Princeton. There is a strain that’s been goin strong there for hundreds of years. First time you see one you do a double take.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

I live in MD AND black squirrels everywhere. They are just a color variant of the grey squirrel.

One of the craziest things I’ve seen in nature is when I went de r hunting about 9 years ago. I was walking through the woods before first light with a headlamp and noticed some eyes not far away. It was a deer bedded down but didn’t get up and run off. I kept going and got in my tree stand. After sun up I saw the deer was still there. I then saw it try to get up a couple times but couldn’t. I knew it had to have been hit by a car as the road was only about 75 yds away. Then a fox came and circled the deer a few times and then moved on, probably thinking I will check back later. I got down and ended up putting him out of his misery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Weirdest nature thing I've ever seen was I believe a Dogfish (that's what we called it anyway), I was a kid and was fishing with my dad and his friend, his friend pulls out this fish, and he gets it on the bank, and the fucker started barking at us, I have never seen anything like this before, and it was before cellphones, so no pics. I've googled Dogfish, and it is NOT what it looked like....this thing was Ugly! It almost looked like a catfish, but with no whiskers, and had a flat head, damnedest thing I've ever seen.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Black squirrels are pretty common in Princeton. There is a strain that’s been goin strong there for hundreds of years. First time you see one you do a double take.
In pisgah forest, Brevard, NC, they have a big population of white squirrels.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Up in the hills where I live we have quite a few groovy critters wandering around. A family of flying squirrels lives in an oak tree next to my garage. We have pretty much any color of squirrel: fox, gray, black, white, and a few hybrids. Occasionally we have a bear, mountain lion, or wolf hang around for awhile. There are a ton of pileated woodpeckers living in our woods (some of the biggest peckers you've ever seen *twss*). Blonde raccoons are fairly common around here. We have a small population of albino whitetail deer, those are pretty cool to see. We're currently in the middle of the snapping turtle nesting season and see quite of few of the monsters crossing the road. The last few years we have had quite a few hoot owls and screech owls living around our house, those things really freak my wife out at night.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Weirdest nature thing I've ever seen was I believe a Dogfish (that's what we called it anyway), I was a kid and was fishing with my dad and his friend, his friend pulls out this fish, and he gets it on the bank, and the fucker started barking at us, I have never seen anything like this before, and it was before cellphones, so no pics. I've googled Dogfish, and it is NOT what it looked like....this thing was Ugly! It almost looked like a catfish, but with no whiskers, and had a flat head, damnedest thing I've ever seen.
Probably a bowfin. We call them grinnell here. Nasty fuckers. They have sharp teeth and if you pull em in your boat they flop around and fling slime all over. They put up a hell of a fight though.

Damn, never seen a white squirrel
We have one mounted that my grandpa shot while squirrel hunting years ago.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I just never thought I would run across anyone who had a dirtier mind than myself. Wow, was I Wrong!! After shooting the shit with you and @bwhite220 I don’t feel like such a pervert anymore!!:ROFLMAO:
Jody, don't be afraid to let your real inner pervert out, bro. Who knows, maybe you'll be in a pic that is posted in this thread because you did weird things with animals... in nature...

Brandon, is pet toy design your other other job? ;)
Nailed it. The rock-hard elephant is a huge seller! (@jkittle99)

I never knew about the dog toy dildo thing...knowing I can get buttplugs without having to be embarrassed at the sex toy store, my life is different now
Pickles just got #woke.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Jody, don't be afraid to let your real inner pervert out, bro. Who knows, maybe you'll be in a pic that is posted in this thread because you did weird things with animals... in nature...

Nailed it. The rock-hard elephant is a huge seller! (@jkittle99)

Pickles just got #woke.
i dunno what your talking about, i always keep sexy tois on hand just incase there's a lady that needs help

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Oh shit, those videos are fucking hilarious!! I laughed til I had tears in my eyes!! My wife however didn’t find them as funny as I did.:ROFLMAO:

Right, I almost feel that I can be my real self around here!!:D:angelic::sneaky:

Jody

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Wife® used to put peanuts out for the little red squirrels, until she found out they were packing them away in the wood shed and in the attic. But the flying squirrels liked 'em, too. I caught some video on the game camera:

Someone else who liked 'em was a Steller's jay who visits the deck most summers:

...but the squirrel wasn't too happy about it:

Now The Wife® wants to put peanuts (or something) out for the snowshoe hares:

I don't much mind the bears coming across the deck once or twice a year:

...but really, can't they respect a freshly seeded lawn?

...or not treat it like it's their own personal goddamn toilet?