What's new

CroMagnon Vs Aquitaine?

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Using the botl code got me 10% off so I could live with the shipping upgrade! Love it! Thanks Podman!
Looking forward to doing more business with you.
Thanks to Hava as well for making smokes for us to enjoy!
If they are everything they are made out to be, I'll be back for more. Powerhouse/flavor bombs are where it's at. I'll have time for mildness & subtlety when I die;)

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Using the botl code got me 10% off so I could live with the shipping upgrade! Love it! Thanks Podman!
Looking forward to doing more business with you.
Thanks to Hava as well for making smokes for us to enjoy!
If they are everything they are made out to be, I'll be back for more. Powerhouse/flavor bombs are where it's at. I'll have time for mildness & subtlety when I die;)
Great deal...you'll love them. I sent samplers of these out as Christmas gifts and they absolutely killed!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Sampler...you might be surprised which size you prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
CroMagnum has this "sweetness" to it that I love!
Aquatine is the shiznit too don't get it twisted.
Tom I think you're right about it being a 'flavor bomb'!

One thing I like about this brand is that the owners Skip and Michael are cool as shit! (love those guys)
and they are dedicated to both their customers and their brand!

I just hate they don't sell boxes of 35 anymore!
Would u say sweeter than an Undercrown?
I've smoked several undercrowns, and only a handful of Crogmagnons.
I prefer cromagon over the undercrown. It has this 'natural' brown sugar
taste to it. Personally, the Cranium Size is my favorite. 1:15 to 1:25minutes of heaven!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Undercrown and Cromagnon are very different cigars to me, but 2 of my favorite lines currently. The Cromag is stronger, richer, and more intense of an experience ... to me it's not a cigar most people would smoke "willy nilly." The Undercrown is more accessible to newer smokers, though, and can be enjoyed any time of day (I'd never light up a Mandible in the morning ... unless I had been up all night, lol).

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

One thing I like about this brand is that the owners Skip and Michael are cool as shit! (love those guys)

taste to it. Personally, the Cranium Size is my favorite. 1:15 to 1:25minutes of heaven!

I prefer the Cromag over Undercrown as well... Really, it's not even close.

Don't sleep on the Intemperance BA either. Those are solid as well. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Had a cromag yesterday. Had potential but was nearly plugged. Still, I could tell with a proper draw there would be some nice flavor. I'm going to give it another shot today. Hopefully it performs well & I get to see how they really are.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our cigars a firm. It is important to keep at a lower humidity or dry box. Still not loose enough for some people. Let me know if you still have a problem

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Picked up one each of the CG and the lances at burns before Xmas. Burned the cromag CG the other night. Good stuff, can't wait to try the lance in each and the aqua CG.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Our cigars a firm. It is important to keep at a lower humidity or dry box. Still not loose enough for some people. Let me know if you still have a problem

As soon as I had trouble I put 2 in the dry box and 2 in the 65% tupper. Hit a dry boxed aqua tonight & it was very good. Going back to the cromag tomorrow. If it does what I think it will, you'll have a loyal customer in me.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I prefer the Cromag over Undercrown as well... Really, it's not even close.

Don't sleep on the Intemperance BA either. Those are solid as well. :thumbsup:
This + 1. Intemperance BA are very good.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

yeah, but they still deliver flavor )at least at 65%). if they were wide open, it would be a brutal experience, you do NOT want to power through this blend!

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0

yeah, but they still deliver flavor )at least at 65%). if they were wide open, it would be a brutal experience, you do NOT want to power through this blend!
Agreed, one of my notes from the cromag cg said that I usually don't like a tight draw but if this were any more open it might be too much. I really enjoyed though and I'm not a strength/power guy. It had great flavors.