What's new

CroMagnon Vs Aquitaine?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be sending a box of CroMagnon Atlatl (Lancero) to Podman tomorrow To give to those already on this thread that order from him by Sunday.....I will let him sort out who gets them and who gets the box.

Skip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Very nice gesture. I just saw you folks have a cigar event at a B&M in Chicago on March 1st...Im looking forward to that.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The Cromagnum is one of the cigars that I tell people, "buy a box, you will never regret it."

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I will be sending a box of CroMagnon Atlatl (Lancero) to Podman tomorrow To give to those already on this thread that order from him by Sunday.....I will let him sort out who gets them and who gets the box.

Skip

Just ordered from Podman! Hope I can see any of those goodies...maybe the lancero or the slobber. Anyways, I ordered a fiver of each (Aqu, Cromag, Intem BA and EC).

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
All the Cromag anthros are GONE! Went to order another 5er
So I could make my mind up on a box purchase & they were all sold! It's for the best though. I get to try another vitola before ordering. Knuckle Dragger is on the way:)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
All the Cromag anthros are GONE! Went to order another 5er
So I could make my mind up on a box purchase & they were all sold! It's for the best though. I get to try another vitola before ordering. Knuckle Dragger is on the way:)
You can still order them straight from Roma craft at Havacigarshop.com

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My preference would be that you guys support Timmy.

I told him today that we would transfer any of the inventory at Hava Cigar to PodmanCigars.com that he needs.

That said, Hava is running low on a lot of things also.

Skip

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
My preference would be that you guys support Timmy.

I told him today that we would transfer any of the inventory at Hava Cigar to PodmanCigars.com that he needs.

That said, Hava is running low on a lot of things also.

Skip

Some more cromag atlatls? Hope to see a regular production lancero or better yet, petite lancero soon. You would have at least one loyal customer :)

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Tower Cigars in Sacramento is going to be carrying these soon... It's going to be great to finally have Cromagnon available locally!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Had another Aqui Mandible the other night, dang fine smoke. These might be equal with the Cromags for me now, which is a HUGE statement since the Cromagnon was my "most smoked cigar" for the past 2 years in a row. They are different enough, though, with pros for each of them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubled down on the Roma sticks today...I ordered two 5 packs from Podman (cromagnon and Aquitaine in the cranium size) and picked up a single each locally of the cromagnon and Aquitaine knuckle dragger and an intemperance BA.

I fired up the cromagnon KD (my first ever Roma stick) and I really enjoyed it.