What's new

CroMagnon Vs Aquitaine?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys, just thought I'd give you a heads up about a new stick coming out...

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/68370-CroMagnon-Venus

But back to the topic, I did have draw problems with the Anthropology in both the Cromagnon and Aquataine lines. I just used a poker and opened em up a bit. They seemed really tight and full of tobacco. But were fine as far as flavor goes. The Intemperance BA Intrigue was really nice too.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I received my Knuckle Dragger cigars yesterday. Regular CroMag and the Aquataine. Can't tell the difference between the two. After staring at each for 2 minutes I gave up and put them in the humidor together. Oh well, I'll enjoy them just the same...

PodMan... thanks for throwing in the extra cigars with my order!! :clap: :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a huge fan of the Cromagnon line ... been smoking the EMH vitola and changed it up today and tried the Anthropology after letting it rest for several weeks at 65%. Was so looking forward to the smoke, but the stick was so plugged that I could barely draw through it :hanghead:

I tried to roll it around to loosen it up, additional cuts, poke - nothing worked. I gave up after a 3rd of the cigar. Not sure what is going on - all the EMH I've had smoke like a damn dream. I'm hoping this was just a fluke, as I love the flavors I get off this cigar.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
OK. I let my 5-packs sit for 8 days. Smoking one of them right now. A little dry for my taste...probably needs 2 more weeks in the humidor @ 67 to 70%. Awesome taste and aroma. I don't know which Knuckle Dragger blend this is, but I like it!

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just ordered a 10-pack of Cromagnon Anthropology cigars to add to the Knuckledraggers and Craniums. The smaller ring gauge should bring out even more flavor from the wrapper I'm hoping.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I love the cranium, knuckle and anthropology in both wrappers. I love the way they use Cameroon binder. A unique earthy sweetness with spice.

I can't wait for the new bands Black over white on the Cromag and Brown over white on the aquitaine. Simple yet effective.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just grabbed a box of the new Cromagnon Mode 5, my second favorite smoke from them. Love the Cromagnon Mandible (my first choice and go to smoke). Huge fan of the Cromagnon line and if you haven't had it yet grab a Mode 5.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
CroMags are great, but for my money, the Intemperance line is the best and most balanced of all the lines I've tried.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Just grabbed a box of the new Cromagnon Mode 5, my second favorite smoke from them. Love the Cromagnon Mandible (my first choice and go to smoke). Huge fan of the Cromagnon line and if you haven't had it yet grab a Mode 5.
I love every one of theirs i have smoked, but mandible is also my fave of the group

ChefBoyRG54

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love every one of theirs i have smoked, but mandible is also my fave of the group

ChefBoyRG54
Everything I have tried from roma craft has been pretty amazing, I've loving the aquataine EMH lately tho.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

ChefBoyRG54
Everything I have tried from roma craft has been pretty amazing, I've loving the aquataine EMH lately tho.
Yeah, the aquataine was a nice variation. I went through a fiver way too quick!

ChefBoyRG54