What's new

Crowned Heads - La Imperiosa

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got a couple of the 14's left and I've been passing them over because I didn't want to be out for the times I really wanted them.
This is great for me. I can keep on enjoying the type for time to come.
I thought this forum was for guys that enjoyed smoking cigars, not speculating over them. Even if that's the case, they are not the original anyway.

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So I got some pre release of these before I knew what they were and did a very simple review on them for feedback to JH....

Crowned Heads Unreleased

Appearance -
Rustic, classy, chocolate bar

Pre light -
Meaty, barnyard, spice

Initial Light -
Refined, smooth, classic tobacco, hints of pepper

First Third -
Great flavor!, medium to full body, light on the palate, strength is surprisingly light.

Second Third -
Flavor shift into a smooth nutty, strength has made a presence, creamy, full mouth feel with moderate smoke

Final Third -
Strength is full throttle, still a cool smoke, flavors of aged tobacco

Final thought ::
Flavor shifts through the whole smoke are very pleasant. Would be wise to eat a meal because the strength really sneaks up towards the end, but not in a sickening way. Leaves one satisfied. It is a bold, full bodied smoke best suited for late afternoon or evening. There is a creaminess through the whole smoke that leaves the mouth feeling very smooth and flavor lingers well into the next draw.

Score - 94
If you don't mind me asking, do you recall what size was this review was for? Is it one of the sizes that eventually made the release?