What's new

Crowned Heads - La Imperiosa

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
If you purchase a cigar and think it's the correct price at the time then it's value is the same.

If you're scooping of LEs as fast as you can. Hoping they increase in value due to their limited availability you're going to be disappointed. Especially here where selling above msrp is prohibited.

If you enjoyed the cigars you should celebrate the fact they are readily available now.

If you purchased the 2014. You now own limited edition sizes to these cigars. With unique bands.

Celebrate the fact CH makes a quality product. Ran by an owner who chooses to participate here. You can't please everybody. That's why there are so many different cigars out there.

This isn't the first LE that has become reg production. It won't be the last. Sometimes they are LE to start with in order to test the market. If they succeed they move into regular production. If they fail. Well they stay LE.

enjoy the hobby. Smoke them if you got them. Most of all relax and have a great day guys. Cigars are supposed to relieve our stress not cause more.
And there you have it, folks. All that needs to be said.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
BOTL - And we're not gonna "re-package" the cigars in some marketing-driven BS bundle with a goofy name/sticker on them and charge you $18++ per cigar....

Just saying. LOL

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
@JonHuber you are now my new favorite person...I owe you a poutine if you ever come up to Canada.
JM

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Holy shit! What a polarizing release!!!
Honestly no. 1 or 2 people took issue on here and the rest of us were happy. Hell I smoked one today (lucky to be local to CH) and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I'll post a review tomorrow.

Edit: for the record I have ZERO affiliation with CH. I just happen to live in Nashville.