What's new

Cuban Cigar Website

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/

If you are interested in Cuban cigars and do not have this site in your favorites,you should put it there now.
Fairly inclusive and worth reading just to learn more about cigars,discontinued items and general knowledge.
This day and age it is rare to find anything on the net worth believing.

HERE IS SOMETHING WORTH BELIEVING................

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
topping this for the lumpen masses..........

The last two threads could have been decisively settled with a two minute perusal of this site.

Stop being noobs and study this site if you have a question,that's what it was built for.......
and if you appreciate it,send a contribution to the creator to help keep the site alive.......

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
topping this for the lumpen masses..........

The last two threads could have been decisively settled with a two minute perusal of this site.

Stop being noobs and study this site if you have a question,that's what it was built for.......
and if you appreciate it,send a contribution to the creator to help keep the site alive.......
A lot of new people don't search the forum for historical threads... That will never change. Not a big issue tho :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just wondering if we are not being a bit harsh on the noobies? I know I found my way over here while researching CC's and in the course of doing so found a warm and welcoming fire with the brothers here. It takes a while to know your way around the forum and it really doesn't take much time to respond to simple questions with a bit of courtesy. Certainly no more time than it takes to provide a response that is discourteous. That site and the info on it are great but sometimes folks just want some affirmation that what they are reading or viewing is being interpreted correctly. Maybe some of us completely skipped the noobie stage and went straight to aficionado status but I know I didn't. You guys are very much still teaching me. That's one of the grandest things about this brotherhood.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Just wondering if we are not being a bit harsh on the noobies? I know I found my way over here while researching CC's and in the course of doing so found a warm and welcoming fire with the brothers here. It takes a while to know your way around the forum and it really doesn't take much time to respond to simple questions with a bit of courtesy. Certainly no more time than it takes to provide a response that is discourteous. That site and the info on it are great but sometimes folks just want some affirmation that what they are reading or viewing is being interpreted correctly. Maybe some of us completely skipped the noobie stage and went straight to aficionado status but I know I didn't. You guys are very much still teaching me. That's one of the grandest things about this brotherhood.
They are and well said. I guess some people skipped the "newbie" stage. The brotherhood is bigger than this.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah talking shit about noobs isn't what we do here plus saying search the forum is kinda shitty if you have the answer on hand. So the ones on your high horse can maybe create a douche only group on here. If I wanted to be a dick Id join another cigar forum or maybe you should. Ease up guys for fuck sake.
Let us make a "be a dick to the dicks" group too, bro!