What's new

Cuban Confusion

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once you find a good Vendor.....take care of that relationship as it pays dividends thru the years. The person I do business with for 20 years is outstanding ...I get my stuff w/o issues...he handpicks them....I tell him to keep one cigar for his friendship and service and I've never experienced any issues. If he ever retires...I'm screwed but hes younger than I am so it's a horse race to the happy hunting grounds.

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Don't listen to Chuck. He complains more about bad boxes, blends and batches than anyone else, then turns around and says it's not an issue. Make up your f'n mind.
Lololololololololololololol

Go back to the NC section

I don’t have construction issues on anything and I’m picky on wrappers

You’ll learn it all one day youngster :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Once you find a good Vendor.....take care of that relationship as it pays dividends thru the years. The person I do business with for 20 years is outstanding ...I get my stuff w/o issues...he handpicks them....I tell him to keep once cigar for his friendship and service and I've never experienced any issues. If he ever retires...I'm screwed but hes younger than I am so it's a horse race to the happy hunting grounds.
Everyone but @hdroadglide is younger than you :)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everyone but @hdroadglide is younger than you :)
Age has it's merits...I can fart anywhere I want to and people don't judge me. I can flirt all day long with 20 somethings and they say it's cute...I get Senior Discounts on a lot of stuff...I can piss my pants and people are sympathetic when I'm out in public...the list is long.
Don't listen to Chuck. He complains more about bad boxes, blends and batches than anyone else, then turns around and says it's not an issue. Make up your f'n mind.
Chuck is just misunderstood is all...once you get to his core ( and that takes a lot of time and patience ) he's really a special case and inspires everyone around him to thank their creator for teaching what long-suffering is all about...as the song by Ringo Starr goes...It don't come easy!

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m not into gangster music

You should venture into podcasts
I hate gangsta stuff...just givin you a virtual purple nurple. I use to listen to cigar podcasts while I smoke my cigars outside but then I found myself buying more cigars than I needed because they put stuff into the radio waves that hypnotized me and I was going broke from their reviews. I can't remember where I put my tin foil hat...futhermucker!!!!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I hate gangsta stuff...just givin you a virtual purple nurple. I use to listen to cigar podcasts while I smoke my cigars outside but then I found myself buying more cigars than I needed because they put stuff into the radio waves that hypnotized me and I was going broke from their reviews. I can't remember where I put my tin foil hat...futhermucker!!!!
Cigar podcasts all suck, facts.

Check out the Joe Rogan podcast and the Serial Channel. Both post good stuff.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
But hey I’m just here to hear the new cc smokers complain about construction issues

It’s entertaining
I gotta say I did fall into this category at first. I got bombed some extremely old crusties from the early 90s and I've been on the hunt. But I'm on my tippy toes from the new stuff. It's like a constant game of fox n hound

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I gotta say I did fall into this category at first. I got bombed some extremely old crusties from the early 90s and I've been on the hunt. But I'm on my tippy toes from the new stuff. It's like a constant game of fox n hound

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The biggest thing I can say is to find a source you trust. If you have a good source then you will get great stuff. If you’re looking for ultra cheap grey vendor stuff then you’re gambling. And their storage conditions are probably terrible compared to an actual Lcdh.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The biggest thing I can say is to find a source you trust. If you have a good source then you will get great stuff. If you’re looking for ultra cheap grey vendor stuff then you’re gambling. And their storage conditions are probably terrible compared to an actual Lcdh.
When you say grey market vendor, is that any place that sells CC that is not an LCDH? Curious as what is considered grey market? Thanks.

Jody

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
When you say grey market vendor, is that any place that sells CC that is not an LCDH? Curious as what is considered grey market? Thanks.

Jody
Yes any non authorized dealers

Those grey markets are like the cigarpage of Habanos. Selling the bottom end boxes no Lcdh wants. Similar to how big companies sell junk to cigar page at basically cost