What's new

Cuban Confusion

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
They won’t do anything about it... for some reason they’re protecting it. I posted it on the Aussie site but it got deleted faster than Hillary’s server. I just don’t understand why he’s being protected.
Not sure. I only heard about second hand. I wasn’t able to read it, for obvious reasons. Maybe it has something to do with it coming from you. I’m not sure if you’re aware of it, but you kind of have a certain reputation in the cigar community. It might be a case of the troll crying wolf.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
We're talking about face place drama on botl. This place is going to the gutter. I blame the frumpy khaki wearing Jake. And Chuck, always chuck.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Did you try an Hoyo yet?
Nahh... I’ve had a dried out PSD4 I found in my glove box, but that’s really it since I’ve been back.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the back log of crap I managed to get into at work, and I’m trying to figure out a new gig, I feel like it’s time to bounce.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Nahh... I’ve had a dried out PSD4 I found in my glove box, but that’s really it since I’ve been back.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the back log of crap I managed to get into at work, and I’m trying to figure out a new gig, I feel like it’s time to bounce.
So far the reviews are great. I’ll try one Thursday. Stop collecting and smoke. And check your Instagram DMs

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The biggest thing I can say is to find a source you trust. If you have a good source then you will get great stuff. If you’re looking for ultra cheap grey vendor stuff then you’re gambling. And their storage conditions are probably terrible compared to an actual Lcdh.
So you are telling me the guys on the beach in the DR or Florida might not be true....

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It's not terribly uncommon to get boxes that are a bit "plumey" even from reputable vendors. Sometimes they just get boxed up a bit too damp. Usually just wipe them off and they'll be fine. If it's real bad the good vendors will replace them.

And I think Churckles is literally the only person who's ever tried to make the indefensible argument that Habanos have great consistency. 3rd world communists just don't have great quality control. Huge shocker though that may be... ;)
Ive had the mold thing happen on boxes of high end NCs too. Havnt had it yet on a CC. I do know a few here have lately, as we are both privey to :)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Thats where youre wrong bro, why would I go to a chain restaurant when I have so many better options in my Utopia of commerce and choice? It can be tough deciding which of the 9 breweries withing 5 miles of me to go to on the weekends though I admit.:cigar:
Speaking of breweries, Jake...have you gone to the new one in Mooresville called King Canary? Was curious about your thoughts. I am not a craft beer guy, but the owner is someone I've known since middle school. Her and her husband moved out to NC a couple years ago to open a brewery.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Speaking of breweries, Jake...have you gone to the new one in Mooresville called King Canary? Was curious about your thoughts. I am not a craft beer guy, but the owner is someone I've known since middle school. Her and her husband moved out to NC a couple years ago to open a brewery.
I actually just heard about this like two weeks ago, gonna check it out this Friday or Saturday along with another one in Mooresville, I'll let you know how it is.