What's new

Daily Workout

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do not use assault, or any other pre workout supplements (I don't believe in them) but I can tell you muscle pharm makes some excellent products. They're combat powder protein is great stuff.
I'd also recommend ordering from supplement warehouse, they will beat anybodys price and offer tons of free and $0.99 items.
Can you recommend some of the supplement warehouses. I am getting into shape and i have lost 30 lbs so far but i need another 25 to go. I have started taking megaman rip pak and keytones but i order everything from vitamin shop or gnc

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
www.supplementwarehouse.com
Like I said they will beat anybody's price and you can do it right from the website just by posting a link to the cheaper deal.

Also, before checking out, look at the top right of the screen for the "Free merchandise and supplements" banner.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got in a fight with the ex tonight and went to the gym to clear my mind. Pissed off and music blaring, I worked out for over two hours and pushed myself harder than any pre-workout has ever made me. Worked my full upper body (except bench), cardio with jump ropes, core with tons of crunches, then legs(minus squats). No pain no gain, but damn tomorrow is going to suck.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Chest today with some triceps worked in. Finished up on the elliptical. Off to work now.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just made my first big supplement order. Called supplementwarehouse.com today and they couldn't match the prices I was offered by Bodybuilding.com on MusclePharm products. The sale was too good not to try out their stuff.

MusclePharm Combat Powder - Cookies & Cream (4 Lbs)
MusclePharm Assault - Orange Mango (32 Servings)
MusclePharm Assault - Raspberry Lemonaid (32 Servings)
MusclePharm Assault - Fruit Punch (32 Servings)
MusclePharm AMINO1 - Cherry Limeade (32 Servings)
MusclePharm AMINO1 - Fruit Punch (32 Servings)
MusclePharm AMINO1 - Lemon Lime (32 Servings)
4 Blender Bottle Classic 28oz Shaker Bottles

All for $172 shipped to my door. Would cost me close to 3 bills with tax at the local B&M stores.