What's new

Daily Workout

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Day 65 of my P90X journey and it's Legs & Back + Ab Ripper X. Gotta say I feel better than I have in years and have lost 24lbs so far!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Day 65 of my P90X journey and it's Legs & Back + Ab Ripper X. Gotta say I feel better than I have in years and have lost 24lbs so far!
Congrats on the loss!!
Thank you brother! My goal right now is to get to 200 (19lbs to go!) , then ideally I'd really like to get down to around 185 and bulk up just a bit. It's a journey for sure but it's been great so far, even the small victories and progress gives me the best motivation ever.

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I've been hammering bis, tris, shoulders, legs, and cardio the past couple days and going again today. The limited amount of equipment in my new gym is kinda dictating the routine, but I'm okay with it so far.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
man i haven't hit the weights in a while mostly because i just moved places and have been busy with that, grrrr... need to hit the weights. at least i play basketball a couple nights a week but that isn't enough with my cheetos addiction. and the spin instructor is soooo hot. takes the pain away from my legs when she's teaching hahah

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I have been working out in some cheap new balance running shoes that needed replacement. Picked these up today and everything felt more natural feeling with all the flex. Felt great running, and all around everything is great. Only bad thing I have noticed is doing calf raises I feel more pressure because the lack of upper toe padding. If you workout regularly I would highly recommend trying on a ton of shoes and finding a great pair, it made all the difference.

Nice kicks bro! I just picked up these Pumas for running and these Nike Trainers for lifting vv the trainers give amazing support for lifting/workouts. Haven't ran with the Pumas yet...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
just ran (barely jogged) 1.5 miles today... working back towards being able to run a 5K without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack..

Ive managed to let myself go pretty bad over the past couple of years.. decided a couple of weeks ago its time to get my health and fitness back under control..

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
just ran (barely jogged) 1.5 miles today... working back towards being able to run a 5K without feeling like I am going to have a heart attack..

Ive managed to let myself go pretty bad over the past couple of years.. decided a couple of weeks ago its time to get my health and fitness back under control..
Keep it up brother! The reward of bettering yourself is the greatest feeling. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well... I have a fight scheduled for March 9th, so I've been working out like CRAZY lately. Probably a good 10 hours a week, (or more!) and the diet is super strict.

It's working though. Feeling great. Got up Sunday and went for a run, didn't stop until 10.5 miles later. Will probably do something similar today.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Cardio Kick Boxing this morning at 5am, decided to see how two a days treat me. Be back at it as soon as I can make it out of the office this evening.

Cheers :ccool:

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Heavy chest and shoulders/20 min cardio yesterday, Heavy back/20 min cardio today. Just starting taking Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 recovery for my post workout and really diggin this stuff! Switched from Dark Matter and Aftershock (my two regulars) BC I wanted to cycle off of creatine for a little while.