What's new

Daily Workout

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Chest and Tric tonight.

Update: 7 weeks into a 10 week Test-Cyp run.
Chest: +3" (mostly in my lats though)
Arms: +1"
Shoulders: +2.25"
Legs: +1"
Calf: +.5"
Forearm: +.5"

Dry gains, little to no water retention. Gone from 172 lbs to 192lbs, no change in waist size.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Chest and Tric tonight.

Update: 7 weeks into a 10 week Test-Cyp run.
Chest: +3" (mostly in my lats though)
Arms: +1"
Shoulders: +2.25"
Legs: +1"
Calf: +.5"
Forearm: +.5"

Dry gains, little to no water retention. Gone from 172 lbs to 192lbs, no change in waist size.
Whats your dosage of Test Cyp? You running anything else with it? Whats your diet like? Is this your first run? Sorry for so many questions. Just trying to figure out how your gains have been so significant on just 7wks of Test Cyp.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I just found this thread and I love it! I went from 266 to 206 in the last 11 months. I basically did it through exercise (I work out with a personal trainer 3 hours a week), diet, and I have taken a few appetite suppressants (Chinese bee pollen and Hypercore fat burner). My only problem with the bee pollen is that once I stop taking them for a couple of days I am starving. I have kind of flatlined for the last 6 weeks or so. What would be the best way to restart my weight loss. I lost a lot of weight but I am still overweight. I am only 5'8" so at 266 I was round. Any input would be helpful.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I just found this thread and I love it! I went from 266 to 206 in the last 11 months. I basically did it through exercise (I work out with a personal trainer 3 hours a week), diet, and I have taken a few appetite suppressants (Chinese bee pollen and Hypercore fat burner). My only problem with the bee pollen is that once I stop taking them for a couple of days I am starving. I have kind of flatlined for the last 6 weeks or so. What would be the best way to restart my weight loss. I lost a lot of weight but I am still overweight. I am only 5'8" so at 266 I was round. Any input would be helpful.
There's a lot of things that could kickstart the fat loss again. What are your current workouts like? Diet? Usually just some kind of change to your routine will get ya going again. Feel free to PM me all that if you want.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm running 500mg/week split in two Sun/Wed injections. Anastrazole .5mg 2x a week (day after each injection) and 10mg Tamoxifin 2x a week (2 days after each inj). 250mg of HCG 2x a week as well.

My diet is clean and roughly 3600 cal/day w/ 250-300g protein/day. I think my gains are mostly due to my body responding well to it all. I had run a cycle of Powerdrol which ended 4 weeks prior to starting the Test I'm on now.

My post for this run will be clomiphene 51mg 2x/day for 15 days and 1000units of C-HCG 1xday for 11 days.

Keep in mind the chest numbers are mostly in my lats as I always ignored them and now I have them. ;)

Slidzero

Belicoso Brother
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just saw this thread! Very nice! Since last March I have gone from 220 to 170. Through eating as healthy as I can but making sure my calories are in check. I have also been doing Beachbody programs. Started on Power90, then got burnt out on that because it was 2 workouts for 90 days (so very repetitive), then took a break but kept eating healthy. Then my wife and I did Beachbody's Ultimate Reset and now I am back in the exercising game with P90X. Just got done with my second day and it kicked my butt. Thanks to PlyometricsX I can officially say that I am out of shape.

I look forward to participating in this forum regularly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Arms today, Chest Tuesday, Skipped legs yesterday Knee acting up again, hopefully better next week.

I did start something new with my workouts. I used to do 3 sets at the same weight, my friend who used to bodybuild said to increase weight each set so the 3rd you can only do a few reps. I did that for chest and arms this week feel like I got such a better work out then before.

Slidzero

Belicoso Brother
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got done with P90X Chest and Back and Ab RipperX. Only my second time doing it so I don't feel like I am at max intensity yet. Baby steps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Took a couple days off. I am feeling my vertigo coming, and that sucks. For anyone thats never experienced it, it makes it hard to do anything, including walking. Usually happens to me a couple of times a year and can get real bad. Oh well.

Anyway, I was looking online and ran into something called Fat Gripz. They take the place of a fat bar, to help build your forearms and increase your grip. I found these very interesting, especially because I have small hands, I think these would help a ton. Has anyone used these before? Im considering getting some of these, but damn they're expensive little pieces of rubber! Reviews are good online, just wondering if any of you have used these before. Thanks for any input.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_8?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=fat+gripz&sprefix=fat+grip%2Cstripbooks%2C475

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have been working out in some cheap new balance running shoes that needed replacement. Picked these up today and everything felt more natural feeling with all the flex. Felt great running, and all around everything is great. Only bad thing I have noticed is doing calf raises I feel more pressure because the lack of upper toe padding. If you workout regularly I would highly recommend trying on a ton of shoes and finding a great pair, it made all the difference.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Took today off to give my self a break been going about 6 days a week.

This weekend I did 2hrs of Cardio Sat and Sun, yesterday chests.

On a side note me and some guys at the cigar shop have been on MyFitnessPal. If any of you guys are on it and want to be friends let me know what your e-mail is and I will add you.