What's new

Daily Workout

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Starting carb backloading in a few days. Know a few guys that have done it and swear by it. And their results are visible. Just waiting on some of my supplements to come in.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have a question for you guys that are big into supplements to help me with what I take to get where I want to go.

I am currently about 218, I have been using myfitnesspal and watching my calories and going to the gym about 6 days a week. Normally 3 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio. Sat and Sun usually 2hrs of cardio while thurs or friday depending on what day I take off I do about an hr of cardio.

Right now I take creatine and a Protien drink after I get back from the gym. Both are GNC AMP Products.

My goal would be to get down to 200-210 and put some muscle on while doing that, and get some definition. Should I adjust what and how I am taking my supplements? Any input would be appreciated.

So far I have been taking these Supps and going to the gym this much for about 2 5weeks or so. I already dropped 8lbs.

Hey just checking in to see if you have made any progress on your goal Josh? If you need a diet change let me know, the wife and I have done several. Ope all is going well.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I have a question for you guys that are big into supplements to help me with what I take to get where I want to go.

I am currently about 218, I have been using myfitnesspal and watching my calories and going to the gym about 6 days a week. Normally 3 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio. Sat and Sun usually 2hrs of cardio while thurs or friday depending on what day I take off I do about an hr of cardio.

Right now I take creatine and a Protien drink after I get back from the gym. Both are GNC AMP Products.

My goal would be to get down to 200-210 and put some muscle on while doing that, and get some definition. Should I adjust what and how I am taking my supplements? Any input would be appreciated.

So far I have been taking these Supps and going to the gym this much for about 2 5weeks or so. I already dropped 8lbs.

Hey just checking in to see if you have made any progress on your goal Josh? If you need a diet change let me know, the wife and I have done several. Ope all is going well.
My Fitness Pal is working pretty well. I just bought a Caliper to calculate Body Fat %. That is my main goal to try and get down to 15% Body fat when I did it I am at 24.7%. Gonna check this week and continue to check once a week. If I dont see much change after a month or so will try and revamp everything.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I had been doing an hour on the elliptical but kind of plateaued after losing a few pounds. I am not a big guy really just as I call "skinny fat" where I am not fat but not toned.

I started a beginner/pre-workout plan from bodybuilding.com Friday that has proven to be a kick in the pants. I thought I was in decent shape before but dang this 10 minute exercise was a little harder than I thought.

Anyways, I am starting the weight portion tonight and trying to get back into lifting and being in decent shape. Hopefully this is the right program to get me jump started so I can move onto one of the more intense programs soon. Keep up the great work fellas.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Been stuck on a repeating core strength workout for the last few weeks:
For each workout, I start with warm up sets of Bar x10 reps, 50% x8, 70% x5, 90% x3 then my working set.
Add 5lbs to each excercise, each new day.

Day 1:
Deep Squats 3x5 reps
BB Shoulder press 3x5
3 sets max chin ups (no kipping)

Day 3:
Deep Squats 3x5
Bench 3x5
3 sets max dips

Day 5:
Dead lift 5x3 reps
BB row 5x3 reps
15 mins of 400m sprints

Repeat

This is the most effective bulking routine I've ever done.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Went to the doctor today and looks like I lost 10 pounds. Now to get well enough to get back to my workout routine.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
1/2 hour pylo run. A combination of running different ways plus various jumps. Made it up as I went.

ab ripper X

140 pushups; various grips