What's new

Daily Workout

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
continuously dropping weight is tough on your muscle gains...so while doing so, if you havent already, switch to a soy protein.
taking good antioxidants like melatonin, vitamin E and ALA helps alleiviate the stress.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
If I stay at the same weight I am at now I would be fine with that just want to get rid of the Fat, Build some strength and get a bit toned.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
If I stay at the same weight I am at now I would be fine with that just want to get rid of the Fat, Build some strength and get a bit toned.
Exactly and having your bmi done will probably change your goal from a weight goal to a fat percentage. Your weight includes things u cant lose like also bone and organs. also includes water and that fluctuates making people think they've drastically gained or lost in 1 to 2 days. actually measuring and losing the fat and monitoring your physical appearance will benefit you more than a weight target given your stated objective.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Exactly and having your bmi done will probably change your goal from a weight goal to a fat percentage. Your weight includes things u cant lose like also bone and organs. also includes water and that fluctuates making people think they've drastically gained or lost in 1 to 2 days. actually measuring and losing the fat and monitoring your physical appearance will benefit you more than a weight target given your stated objective.
Well I could lose bone and Organs if I really wanted too.... J/K

Thanks for the input.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Well I could lose bone and Organs if I really wanted too.... J/K

Thanks for the input.
Well yeah chicks do it all the time lol

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My fat ass has been riding an excercise bike anywhere from 5-10 miles a day, which for me is more than a workout than I have done in over a decade other than golf. Trying to eat better and have dropped about 5-6 lbs so far.... probably be more if I didn't like beer so much.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
My fat ass has been riding an excercise bike anywhere from 5-10 miles a day, which for me is more than a workout than I have done in over a decade other than golf. Trying to eat better and have dropped about 5-6 lbs so far.... probably be more if I didn't like beer so much.
Nice work Mac!! I have the same problem with beer...but also have been shedding a few lbs recently.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Last night was Shoulders and biceps.
I leave today for a 2 week trip to India. Hotel says they have free weights. If it's like my last hotel there, a smith press might even be available. Won't work out to hard while I'm there but enough to stay loose. Need a break anyway, joints have been aching.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished Plyo! Officially finished my first round of P90X, looking to start Insanity here in the next week or two.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Lets clarify something here in regards to Body Mass Index...your BMI has ZERO relation to muscle mass. What you need is a body fat test or a body composition analysis. According to my BMI I am morbidly obese. I am 5'7" and weigh 220lbs. My body fat % is in the good zone. When I was competing in bodybuilding shows my BMI still dictated I was obese even though I had visible abs. BMI is nonsense.

TapaDeezNuts