What's new

Day 7 : Drew Estate / BOTL 8 Day Holiday Extravaganza

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Both Pete Johnson and JD. They both would give you the shirt off Their back and love cigars just like I do. I can even remember JD loving my room 101 ring at the BOTL event at Montecristo cigars in Chitown.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
There's a few reasons a lot of people are going to say JD here - including me, despite this being a DE contest. I met JD a few months ago and he has a special kind of charisma that allows him to become an immediate best friend/old college buddy to everyone he meets. That talent is usually best exploited in the entertainment industry and in politics, but JD take it to the next level, making it actually genuine. That's exactly the kind of personality the cigar industry needs.

The second reason I vote JD is because I can listen to him geek out about the cigar industry all damn day! I hate it when most people talk shop but this guy is a rare exception.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Cant pick one....
Dion, JD, Litto, Benji, all like family and cool as shit
&
Janny Garcia
Nice Lady, Cute Smile

Thanks !

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Not entering the contest. However, JD is the guy I truly want to meet. Not due to his cigar expertise, but because he has a passion for dog rescue. I'm an ASPCA volunteer assigned to the Pit Bull area. I love Hercules and I would love to hang with his dogs when I eventually make the trip to Nica. He has a huge heart. I know that without meeting him. Dog rescue is an honorable pursuit. I would love to meet JD and his wife.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
J. Fuego- met & drank with him in Nicaragua on the rooftop of the hotel Las Arcos. Great shit! He was fun to talk to, listened to advice and constructive criticism, and drank with the "boys".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only one I've had the pleasure of meeting in person has been Willy Herrera at an event a couple weeks ago so I am going with him for sure.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the pleasure of meeting many great people in the industry and as some have said its hard to pick just one. That said JD is as charming engaging and passionate as anyone I've ever met!

MICSTOGIE

Gear-Head-Banger
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Not a hard question at all....JD.... He is a great guy! Met him once and nothing but great things I can say abiut him.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Unfortunately I haven't met anyone in the industry yet but I would like to meet JD or Pete Johnson.

Sent from my S3 using Xparent Green Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skip Martin of RoMa Craft Tobac. He's an awesome person, who really knows his stuff about cigars, his business, and customer service.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Lots of really awesome dudes in the industry but I'd have to go with JD also, all you guys are just a class act. Thanks!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I've never met any figures from the industry. But last Feb, JD sent a box of JDN antanos to be shared at the Springfield herf. So based on that, I say him.