What's new

Day 7 : Drew Estate / BOTL 8 Day Holiday Extravaganza

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Never met anyone personally. But I have spoke to speedbump on the phone and he was genuinely awesome. Thanks Derek!

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I've been lucky to meet a few, which is why it surprised me how easy this one is. No bullsh*ttin', Jonathan Drew. Such a welcoming, gregarious, generous and affable man. Lucky to of met you JD.

Wayne Suarez deserves a mention as well.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Only guy from the industry I've met is Rd gomez, lol. Not even sure if he's still making cigars.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've met a few, and I would say Dion. Not to say the rest weren't kick ass dudes, but Dion is just one cool mofo.

Oh, and thanks for the contest!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've met quite a few over the years (Rocky, JD, Pete, Alan, Pepin, etc) but the one that really blew me away was Carlito. I'm not the most outgoing person when I first meet someone and he really made me feel comfortable. We spoke for a while and took a picture together, all in a crowded room at Casa Fuente a few years ago. The fact that he took the time to treat me like our conversation was the most important thing at the moment was very impressive.

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Honorable mention to Susan Padilla, Janny Garcia and Jessica Padron for adding a little class to our hobby!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've met quite a few over the years (Rocky, JD, Pete, Alan, Pepin, etc) but the one that really blew me away was Carlito. I'm not the most outgoing person when I first meet someone and he really made me feel comfortable. We spoke for a while and took a picture together, all in a crowded room at Casa Fuente a few years ago. The fact that he took the time to treat me like our conversation was the most important thing at the moment was very impressive.
This is exactly what I meant when I called him a salesman through and through, which now that I look back on it sounds like it could have a negative connotation. Super nice guy and you can tell he knows how to work a room.