What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Crapola.....Sorry I missed this! Guarantee even tried to inform me, but my phone had sh!t the bed. Went without a phone for days waiting on the insurance phone to come in. Was sort of liberating and maddening at the same time. What did we do before cell phones??????

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
All good my dude it was last minute. it ended up just being me which is fine with me lol. Ill do it again soon. I'm finishing a project tomorrow and will have some time finally
just did some chicken burgers steaks and bacon and drank a lot lol

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'm meeting some Cigar Asylum guys on Sunday at noon in Sterling (Bungalow). You're more than welcome. I'm not sure I can make it on Saturday, however.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I'm meeting some Cigar Asylum guys on Sunday at noon in Sterling (Bungalow). You're more than welcome. I'm not sure I can make it on Saturday, however.
I go to the OVTC all the time over there and noticed the bungalow restaurant...how is it? I didn't even know they had a lounge.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Sterling Bungalow isn't too bad. Smoking outside AND inside in part of the bar. Food decent, service very good.

Bungalow Woodbridge - no smoking; service good; food average on a good day

Bungalow Shirlington - small smoking patio outside - never been inside, I don't think

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Sterling Bungalow isn't too bad. Smoking outside AND inside in part of the bar. Food decent, service very good.

Bungalow Woodbridge - no smoking; service good; food average on a good day

Bungalow Shirlington - small smoking patio outside - never been inside, I don't think
I noticed they have some bands as well, seems to be a pretty popular spot.

I may be down to meet up - have to see what the wife has for plans this weekend.