What's new

Do you smoke in your car or truck while driving?

Do you smoke cigars in your car or truck while driving?

• Yes - Regularly

Votes: 86 32.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 94 35.6%
  • Never

Votes: 84 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

When in doubt, smoke
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope. Not a fan of stale cigar smoke, wife would bitch and drive to/from work is like 10 minutes so I'd barely have time for anything. Even a special G. Plus I don't really drive 'relaxed' enough to smoke. Clutch, heal toe, turn, puff would be a bit much... :p

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke regularly in my car. My wife only drives in it once in awhile, and is now complaining about the stale cigar smell. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get rid of the smell? I plan on continuing my smoking but would like to please her if its possible. Thanks

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Where do you guys get stale cigar smell? Seriously, I don't get it. Don't ash in the car, don't smoke with the windows up. Create some negative air pressure and no smoke stays in your vehicle.

My wife has a strong sense of smell and sometimes doesn't even notice.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I would consider it on a long trip by myself. But I am not in the car enough to really "enjoy" myself. To me, cigars are about down-time and enjoyment.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When it isn't 90+ degrees at 8am here in AZ, I will smoke on my way to work. This last week has been every day. And the best part is I can grab whatever I want, regardless of size because of the whole working at a B&M thing. I can walk into work with it lit!
Some guys have all the luck!

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
All the time! I probably smoke more in my truck than anywhere else. If I had to guess I've smoked over 500 sticks in there, and yes it stinks!!!!!

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't do it often, because in this tourist trap there are 1003 things going on at once, and if it's a good 'un I wouldn't be paying attention to what was happening around me. :)