What's new

Do you smoke in your vehicle?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually use febreze after I'm done to help rid the truck of cigar smoke if I know I'm in for the night. During the day I just leave my windows cracked open pending the weather outside.
That's good to know. Always been worried about getting rid of the cigar smoke.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's good to know. Always been worried about getting rid of the cigar smoke.
I don't think it fully goes away. At least my friends and family smell it lingering, I can't.

For the winter I smoke heavily in my truck or at the B&M lounge. Although, now that it's warming up my backyard lounge is back in action and I smoke less in my truck, unless I'm on the road somewhere driving around.

FocusONToNY

To smoke is human , to smoke cigars is divine !
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do not smoke in my car I find It to be a hassle and very unpleasant and hard to enjoy the cigar while driving , also ashes goes every where !

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Twice daily, a short smoke on the way to work, then a longer one on the ride home. My ash goes mostly out the window. Depending on how fast I'm going, I adjust which part of the window I ash from.
I've also found that whatever goes out my front window comes in my back window so I cracking the front driver side and rear passenger side. Keeping the HVAC off recirculation makes a big difference also by helping put a slight positive pressure in the cabin. If I'm running the AC this way, both back windows stay closed.

I'm going to have to find some ozium to try. Thanks for the advice gents!