What's new

Dream Car

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man you mean I've gotta pick one! Well my dream garage would have a '80 Pontiac Trans Am with a through the hood Supercharger, '69 Stingray Corvette (with the split back window) and a '42 Bentley. Then of course got to have my A to B car which the 300 serves well for and it can't be a garage without Harley-Davidson. Well if your going to dream then dream big right? :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My near future goal is; Jaguar f type.
Hell yes! This right here. Probably one of the most beautiful cars out there right now - if not ever. The V8 engine is nice yes, but I'd probably even get the V6. More than enough for non-track use. Plus that sound...

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is all I want, no joke.
My Dad had one from '82-'86 and only put 12K mi on it despite best efforts to daily-drive. He had to have a tow truck follow him everywhere. Couldn't drive it in the rain cos the roof leaked. Couldn't drive it in the cold cos the gas pedal would STICK. DeLoreanOne has un-f*cked these cars but they start in the $60-80K range for a decent one. DO IT!!!!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is probably one of 2 or 3 Lamborghini Aventador 50th Anniversary Roadsters in Rosso Efesto ever made. Precisely the model and color of my dream car. And I saw it in person! AND it had a DMC body kit which I could take or leave, but still HOT! It's not every day you meet your dreams in real life...

Oh, and it was parked in the back of Lamborghini Miami last month. It's a sub-$2M car so it didn't qualify for showroom space LOL. One day we'll be reunited...in my garage.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It's a dream car for a reason. That's almost as much as my new home. You never know though, maybe someday. I am apparently in love with crappy cars because my other car that I have a love for are Fiero's.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly... I would just love a car that would hug the road but be able to go over a curb now and again when I have to get out of trafic.

Hence - the audi allroad