What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I got one thing to say to Craig Mac ... and you know what it is ... MUWAT, baby !!!!!! Yeaaahhh Boyyyyyy !!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

CHICAGO
On a more serious note, just wanted to say hello to everyone from CHICAGO. This week, I am hoping to get together with some of the BOTL guys (and gals) at:

Today, Oct 21 Kenny the King from 6-10
Oct 26 - Havana Lounge in Wisconsin from 3-8
Oct 27 - CASA DE MONTECRISTO Halloweeen Party from 5-End.

I will have Liga Privada L40 Lanceros for EVERY BOTL gratus, as well as an UZI if you want one. These are on me if you have time to stop by and say hello.

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got one thing to say to Craig Mac ... and you know what it is ... MUWAT, baby !!!!!! Yeaaahhh Boyyyyyy !!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahha

CHICAGO
On a more serious note, just wanted to say hello to everyone from CHICAGO. This week, I am hoping to get together with some of the BOTL guys (and gals) at:

I will have Liga Privada L40 Lanceros for EVERY BOTL gratus, as well as an UZI if you want one. These are on me if you have time to stop by and say hello.

Best,
JD
JD,

I am going to be at the Casa party FOR SURE! I plan on stocking up on some LP/Undercrown stuff The L40 Lancero is just gravy. BTW, are you going to have any Feral Pigs on hand for pre-sale?

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio

CHICAGO

Best,
JD
Now this is just mean!! I'm stuck in class in Ohio... And I just checked your site - You aren't attending any events in Ohio... Why's that!? The weather's so lovely!

I need to find somewhere nearby with Undercrowns and Uzis!

:crytears:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Now this is just mean!! I'm stuck in class in Ohio... And I just checked your site - You aren't attending any events in Ohio... Why's that!? The weather's so lovely!

I need to find somewhere nearby with Undercrowns and Uzis!

:crytears:
I feel the same way...hahaha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Stuck at work on the 27th, lame. Casa is my home away from home.

Looks like I'll have to cross my fingers Sam and Mike have some L40s to spare....

And I'll miss all the girls in their costumes too.... Damn.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0

CHICAGO

Best,
JD
I'll see you in Milwaukee!:smokingbo:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

CHICAGO

Best,
JD
Id love to go to the Casa Party, but man can you get a bit closer like somewhere in Michigan. Really want that L40 lol

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of the MF13s too. I'm sure they will be able to do phone orders right?

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
And the best part is... you don't need an engineering degree to get the goddamn band off!
That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the second one I just tried to smoke. An inch in and it was a kick of ammonia. By the halfway point, I threw it out the window. I had to relight it 4 times, and even right after a relight, it wouldn't burn properly or put out any smoke. Not a good way to get the trip started today.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had one last night, wasn't impressed. Pretty much flavorless in my opinion and I really wanted to like these. :frown:
That's about the only positive thing I have to say about the second one I just tried to smoke. An inch in and it was a kick of ammonia. By the halfway point, I threw it out the window. I had to relight it 4 times, and even right after a relight, it wouldn't burn properly or put out any smoke. Not a good way to get the trip started today.
I have to agree with you guys.

After recently trying the MUWAT and really liking it, trying the newest cigar from Drew Estates (Undercrown) was disappointing.