What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dan,

I can't speak on the HERF that Saka is talking about, but I know that I have a series of OUTLAW Events on :

Oct. 14 - Event Store 1
Oct. 15 - Event Store 2
Oct. 16 - Dinner (Small Dinner RSVP).

So I am definitely looking forward to this weekend and seeing you guys again. I am hoping to have some booty of the new DE releases for the BOTL guys, including some Undercrown, Liga Privada, and hopefully the MUWAT "Bait Fish" (4x44 - Full Strength).

If Saka and Willy Hererra can add this into their calendars, it would be great for them to come and join us.

Best,
JD

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I 3rd the Dallas suggestion...Lots of great weather and lots of great shops and BOTL around here, esp around that time :)

~brooks

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Dan,

I can't speak on the HERF that Saka is talking about, but I know that I have a series of OUTLAW Events on :

Oct. 14 - Event Store 1
Oct. 15 - Event Store 2

So I am definitely looking forward to this weekend and seeing you guys again. I am hoping to have some booty of the new DE releases for the BOTL guys, including some Undercrown, Liga Privada, and hopefully the MUWAT "Bait Fish" (4x44 - Full Strength).

If Saka and Willy Hererra can add this into their calendars, it would be great for them to come and join us.

Best,
JD
Happy happy joy joy!:clap::clap:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dan,

Oct. 14 - Event Store 1
Oct. 15 - Event Store 2

Best,
JD
Your killing me. That Bait Fish sounds interesting.

Are you gonna be in Michigan anytime this year?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
JD and all,

Um, there is no chance of hell of getting everyone to agree on a local for a herf. Read the damn posts, so guy wants us to go to Utah! <lol> (Which btw is a very pretty state and being a Jeephead is perfect for me... rock the lockers baby!)

Plus like you, my calendar is chocked full already for the rest of this year.

How about planning a DE sponsored BOTL Herf for late February / early March in Miami?

Weather is great here, it could serve as a vacation for folks and they could bring bring their families if they wanted for days before or after, people could see our place here, take in the Miami cigar scene, beach, hot chicas, etc. etc.. Hell we could do it real DE style with a giant bbq in the back of the warehouse...

I have always wanted to do a big herf event down here... whatcha' think?

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
How about planning a DE sponsored BOTL Herf for late February / early March in Miami?

Weather is great here, it could serve as a vacation for folks and they could bring bring their families if they wanted for days before or after, people could see our place here, take in the Miami cigar scene, beach, hot chicas, etc. etc.. Hell we could do it real DE style with a giant bbq in the back of the warehouse...

I have always wanted to do a big herf event down here... whatcha' think?

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate

Best herf idea ever! Us guys stuck down here never get the chance to attend the big herfs that take place because they are always so f'in far away.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Best herf idea ever! Us guys stuck down here never get the chance to attend the big herfs that take place because they are always so f'in far away.
boooo fkn hooooo! i live in florida. i have sun, surf, southbeach, disneyworld and calle ocho..... nobody comes here!!!!:hysterica:razz:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
DE HERF "Miami",

Miami is fine for me, but setting the date is the most important thing.

Im still looking forward to my OUTLAW MINI HERF in October. Yeah, boy, Six Gun Salute !!!

Best,
JD

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
boooo fkn hooooo! i live in florida. i have sun, surf, southbeach, disneyworld and calle ocho..... nobody comes here!!!!:hysterica:razz:
:rofl: Bob's objection aside, that sounds like a great get away and I bet I could entice the wife into making it a family thing...

Dan