What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dan,

You and Wifey come down to FL and your staying at my crib, as long as you ain't allergic to dogs, which I know your not !! (We got 5 in Miami house + cat.)

Best,
JD

theribdoctor

Certifiable.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
woohoo! Miami herf...I'm in...did someone say BBQ?

I'm sure we can get Mo the crab guy to make some of his grilled garlic crabs...ask Marvin about those from when he was at Aficionado's in Coral Springs.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you set the date to in between 5th and 10th of September then there is a small chance that a HERF interested Swede will be a prospect and hangaround. Cous I am spending my Summer vacation in New York (29th Aug - 4th Sep) and Miami (5th-10th) this Year!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you fast forward, at the end of this video Jonathan goes pretty in-depth on what the undercrown is, and how it came about.

http://tinyurl.com/3myaajg

I posted this in the video section, but I am linking it here also because I thought it was good information for this topic. Mods, del if you feel necessary.

Dan

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't die - we are just way too busy right now to think about it...

JD and I need to sit down, go over our calendars and decide when we can do it... current thinking is sometime in February in Miami at our place. Whatever it is, it will be "chill" style because neither JD or I are into swanky shit - much rather relax with friends with some brewskis, tunes and a grill...

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate