What's new

Drew Estate Undercrown

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Didn't die - we are just way too busy right now to think about it...

JD and I need to sit down, go over our calendars and decide when we can do it... current thinking is sometime in February in Miami at our place. Whatever it is, it will be "chill" style because neither JD or I are into swanky shit - much rather relax with friends with some brewskis, tunes and a grill...

BR,

Steve
Prez, Drew Estate
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
JD is ready for the sit down following IPCPR. I would love to entertain a BOTL, DE style in Miami. We could do it in 2 parts, late afternoun and evening ... I have a good idea and have some special friends in Miami that I would love to invite.

It would be an honor to have the boys (& girls) down to South Miami.

JD

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If it is that far away I may just be able to make it. Nothing better then sitting around with the "fam", throwing some meat on the grill and throwing back a few beers and smokes.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
JD is ready for the sit down following IPCPR. I would love to entertain a BOTL, DE style in Miami. We could do it in 2 parts, late afternoun and evening ... I have a good idea and have some special friends in Miami that I would love to invite.

It would be an honor to have the boys (& girls) down to South Miami.

JD
I would love to do something like this, but wouldfeel out of place somehow

If it is that far away I may just be able to make it. Nothing better then sitting around with the "fam", throwing some meat on the grill and throwing back a few beers and smokes.
I agree

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just lighting up my first Undercrown now. The smell is WONDERFUL pre-light and it is a beautiful cigar. Real rich on the lips. Will get back once I have smoked it to do a small review.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Just lighting up my first Undercrown now. The smell is WONDERFUL pre-light and it is a beautiful cigar. Real rich on the lips. Will get back once I have smoked it to do a small review.
Can't wait to here about it. I'll more than likely be heading to the King next Friday. Hope to see you there.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So I wasn't able to get any pics due to being at work but it was a great cigar. You definitely get some Liga-esque flavor from it, somewhere between a T52 and a No. 9 I would say. Very rich with some nice spice. I had a toro and it burned for around 90 minutes, but keep in mind I was at work so I would take about 15-20 min off that time when just sitting and smoking it. For the price it is going to be a huge hit. I would call is med-full, closer to the full side, and definitely full flavor.

My hats off to you Steve, JD, and your talented rollers in Nica. They did a great job on this stick!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I'm 19, mate... And in College. Plane tickets are a bit of a no-go for me.
Dr. Xikar, Airtran has this college program where they let you fly for 75.00 each way standby as long as your 23yrs or younger. You should look into that.. It's been around since i was a kid in college in the '90's far as I know it still exists even while the SW merger is going through....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hope this February deal happens - great break from all the snow and stuff in SoCal - I would seriously consider making this - never been to that neck of the woods...

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
JD,

It was a GREAT follow-up to Liga Privada and IMO just solidifies DE's place in the market of premium cigars. If this is the type of product we can expect from DE in the non-infused market then the other companies better watch out!

I will see you Sunday night hopefully at Binion's with the other guys and if not then, Monday on the show floor.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
BrandonP - just wrote my first BLOG of the IPCPR 2011 about Binions, BOTL, etc .... check it out in the Blog Section, and as far as tomorrow goes, Let's Do It ...!

Best,
JD